With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adventure 20th Teaser Trailer, Cast, and Website Update

Follow Pimsan On Twitter Add Pimsan on Facebook Add Pimsan on DeviantArt Add Pimsan on Google+
    I wonder what the movie will be about. I hope it will clear some question that has been moving around, like the fake Gentai's goal and about the 02 cast.

Sounds more and more like a single film/movie to me.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    Sounds more and more like a single film/movie to me.
    So far, it seems to be a single film.

However, it could be more if this movie is succesful.

Completely digital
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

>Koutaro

oh boy this is another level of typo
    Last edited by MarcFBR; 03-06-2019 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Shrunk unnecessarily large embed

Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    oh boy this is another level of typo
    How so? It's a typo.

It's effectively the most basic error someone can make working on a computer.

Although that does show how fun the announcements were today. The primary complaint from social media, etc. is 'THEY MADE A TYPO!' and try to act like it's somehow crazy or unimaginable.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I can't get over how much I love that teaser artwork. The designs in tri. were a fun experiment, and I enjoyed them at their best, but this approach is just flawless. I especially love the changes to Agumon's size and posture; he looks more like an actual dinosaur now, more monster-like. I don't think the character's ever looked better. Likewise, Taichi looks spectacular, a logical progression of his Adventure 02 design. Nakatsuru and Watanabe did great. The illustration itself captures the intended tone of "bittersweet nostalgia" perfectly.

Also encouraging is the producer's comment about prioritizing fun, which gives me hope that this is a standalone movie and not a multi-film epic that collapses upon itself. I'd love for this movie to just be "fun". Obviously, the characters need some sort of arc, but tri. fell into such hammy melodrama that I mentally checked out a little over halfway through.

I'm ready to give the tri. voice actors a second chance, so I'm glad they're being kept here. But I'm still holding on hope that there'll be a flashback scene or something that allows the actors for the original kids to reprise their roles (with archival audio used for those who have left us).

Very excited to see what comes from this.
    Last edited by MagicBox; 03-06-2019 at 07:38 AM.
    "Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

"Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    A post and the replies to said post have been removed. The nitpicking is to cease as it's just another way to snipe that we've warned about several times before. If you are having to do that constantly, maybe you need to rethink the fandom you are in.

Dragon Ball Super: Broly was fantastic so for the love of all that is just PLEASE let this be great too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12