With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure 20th Film Premiering Early Spring 2020, Plus Poster and Logo!

Digimon Adventure 20th Film Premiering Early Spring 2020, Plus Poster and Logo!

A bit of news earlier than we expected

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's being reported that the Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary anime film will premiere early Spring 2020.

On top of that, we get our first poster image, along with a logo.

The poster shows the 2020 date, along with artwork of Taichi and Agumon holding hands.

The new logo is based off the original Adventure logo, while also taking some inspiration from the tri. logo.

No doubt more to come about the movie!

Thanks to moetron for the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Huh seems like it was delayed. Or was 2019 never confirmed?

Yeah, that is my question as well. Is this the Tri. being TV anime series scenario again?

A release date was never given as far as I'm aware, minus that it was being made for the 20th anniversary.

In general that was taken to mean 'this' year.

And of course, even if they did plan it for 2019, productions move for any number of reasons, from making sure there is the time needed for production, to getting a quality release date based on other films in production.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow KiriGuy On Twitter
    Aw dang, was hoping for a 2019 release but oh well, I'm glad though cause this means there's gonna be more time and effort put into this film than it would've had with a 2019 release, I assume we'll probably get an actual release date or possibly a preview at DigiFes this year.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Holy cow 2020!??? Two years for a single film? If the Digimon fandom is not the most patient in the world, no other is. If only we had a non-Adventure anime series in the meanwhile...

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Holy cow 2020!??? Two years for a single film? If the Digimon fandom is not the most patient in the world, no other is. If only we had a non-Adventure anime series in the meanwhile...
    There's the Steven Universe fandom.

That's a cute artwork of Taichi and Agumon; I like how the former looking younger adds to the innocence of it.

I cant see the poster in original web. It's official or just a fanmade?

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Evangelion fandom is more patient

I mean the last film of Rebuild will be in 2020, while the previous film was in 2012.

Add Solomon on Discord Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel Add Solomon on DeviantArt Add Solomon on Google+
    To be fair, we had to wait til November of 2015 for the first part of Tri.

Anyway, I hope for a March-April release, since Our War Game would turn 20 by then as well.
    Go ahead and remove me for any reason you like. I dare ya, I double dare ya, I triple dare ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast