With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Adventure 20th Film Premiering Early Spring 2020, Plus Poster and Logo!

That artwork is really nice looking. 2020 isnít too long a wait either honestly! Iím feeling hopeful about this movie.

Junior Commander DBxDigimon_fan's Avatar
    So, a year from now basically...

Well, at least they're sticking to the Real Digimon experience and expanding upon it. Plus, I can count on a high-quality movie. As great as Tri. turned out to be, I realise that's in large part because they took their time with each movie. They really care about what they're doing, and that's the important thing. Can't say the same for Dragon Ball Super, unfortunately, but you win some and you lose some as the saying goes....

The poster is minimalistic but still good.

Hopefully it being a single film (that is correct right?) means it'll avoid potential potholes that a series of films could encounter.

I come from the net
    There's a lot of patient fandoms. Mostly thanks to pointless hiatuses. But... I'm glad that we have a release date.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    still hoping for more Digimon anime after this....

Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    The poster is minimalistic but still good. Hopefully it being a single film (that is correct right?) means it'll avoid potential potholes that a series of films could encounter.
    I think it will be multiple films like Digimon Adventure tri. From the Digimon Adventure 20th website (http://digimon-adventure.net/), there is a Topic dated 2018.07.30. with a title that begins with "デジモンアドベンチャー20周年企画第1弾!!", which translates as "Digimon Adventure 20th planning the 1st volume".

I'm a Maniac
    So, still, more than 1 year from now, I was expecting it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    That artwork is really nice looking. 2020 isnít too long a wait either honestly! Iím feeling hopeful about this movie.
    IMO, it is a long wait.

2020, eh? Gonna be a brutal wait. But, worth it.

Means I should go back to Japan next year too, but also, the Olympics is gonna make things a nightmare...

Quote Originally Posted by KoreeluStromboli View Post
    I think it will be multiple films like Digimon Adventure tri. From the Digimon Adventure 20th website (http://digimon-adventure.net/), there is a Topic dated 2018.07.30. with a title that begins with "デジモンアドベンチャー20周年企画第1弾!!", which translates as "Digimon Adventure 20th planning the 1st volume".
    Yeah.... this is entirely wrong, almost to the degree that it comes off as purposefully manipulative.

The full text of the title of the topic is- デジモンアドベンチャー20周年企画第1弾!!「なぞともカフェ」とのコラボレーション!, which roughly translates to "The 1st Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary Project!! Collaboration with Nazotomo Cafe!"

And if you click the topic link, it takes you the announcement of the first escape room and the key art for it, which was the 'first' 20th Anniversary event.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12