With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Game Updates- New Linkz Digimon & Encounters Artwork

Mobile Game Updates- New Linkz Digimon & Encounters Artwork

A few different mobile game updates...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, is a preview of a new Digimon in Linkz.

The image has popped up as part of a general thank you message for people playing in Japan, and here is the clean image.

The image shows Vorvomon and the new Digimon, along with Hina (the navigator/assistant character from Linkz.)

The new Digimon is an obvious counterpart to Vorvomon, the Digimon introduced into Linkz a few years ago. We don't know the new Digimon's name yet, nor does it appear he's accessible in the game at the moment, but just from looking at him we can see a few (obvious) things...

Where Vorvomon was designed to look like volcanic stone, the new Digimon looks sleek and metallic. He has various blue crystals that appear to have more defined angles than the red ones on Vorvomon. Overall, it's a really good design for a counterpart, or rival-type creature, for Vorcomon.

The new currently unnamed Digimon also appears to be the first new Digimon we've seen in 2019.

We will likely be hearing about this fellow more soon.

Thanks to BlueIke for the heads up about the image, and theigno for tracking down the direct version of it.

In addition, some new art from Digimon Encounters...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The new art is featured on the Encounters website.

On the left we get Omegamon, Magnamon, and Mastemon, while on the right we get Dukemon, Alphamon, and Jesmon. The artwork is currently the background of the Encounters website.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Viewing it via a mobile browser gets you an image of Omegamon, Dukemon, and Magnamon using the same artwork. The play button is for the previous trailer that showed off the games theme song.

With ReArise getting new Adventure 20th content, it's nice to see updates for the other 2 Digimon mobile games.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And of course, that Adventure 20th ReArise content has begun to show up in ReArise at this point.

More mobile game updates soon hopefully!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I did not expect a new Digimon to show up in such an old game, damn. Hope he has a cool line though it'll prob just be similar to the existing Vorvomon. It kinda seems like a baby Blue Eyes White Dragon lol.

I come from the net
    Yeah he does look like it's Alternative Blue eyes White dragon plus mecha and borrowed the similar helmet with the glowing hole of Mastemon's. Maybe it might be very advanced high tech dragon? Technodramon incoming?!

More dragon types again lol

to me he looks more like cyber end dragon with only 1 head then blue eyes white dragon
    i wonder if we get a full line for him right away or they will do like they did with the other recent mobile mons and only show until his perfect form

Something interesting of note for Omnimon, the attack animations are new for ReArise instead of copy pasting from the other games.

Junior Commander
    I love the sleek metallic, almost mecha, design. I also enjoy how it pairs with Vorvomon. I really like parallel counterpart designs, like Charismon/Globemon.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    It seems the new update will also bring some new plotline probably involving this little guy: https://www.twitter.com/lazyybird/st...05716143345664

I really hope that new Digimon ends up being called something like RoboVobomon.

Ain't got no mojo... Hoozuki_Suigetsu's Avatar
    why omegamon and magnamon facing alphamon, dukemon and jesmon? is this a civil war inside the rk?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoozuki_Suigetsu View Post
    why omegamon and magnamon facing alphamon, dukemon and jesmon? is this a civil war inside the rk?
    there's always civil war in the RK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast