With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Capsule Mascot Collection Premium Series 2 Details, Images, and Pre-Orders are Open

Capsule Mascot Collection Premium Series 2 Details, Images, and Pre-Orders are Open

A fun Sunday update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The second series of Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection Premium figures!

This was initially teased when the first series went up for pre-order a few months ago, and since then it's been silence... but it's finally time for all the details for the new set!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The theme behind the Capsule Mascot Premium line is 'The Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection Evolves!'

Just like the normal Capsule Mascot Collection figures, each figure is made to be a 3d representation of the official Bandai art for the Digimon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The first figure is CresGarurumon, a newer Digimon who first appeared in the 20th Anniversary V-Pet!

Just like BlitzGreymon before him, this is the first figure CresGarurumon has ever had and it's roughly 3 inches tall. Extra effort was put in to have it look great from every angle.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Also in the first series will be two more Digimon, but instead of from something newer, they are both from the original run of V-Pets!

Birdramon! The paint scheme reproduces the flaming look of the wings, and even the look of the cheeks. Birdramon is roughly 2.1 inches tall.

Whamon! Extra effort was spent on the fins down to the tips. Whamon is roughly 1.6 inches tall.

This time they won't be including any of the pre-existing normal Capsule Mascot figures with the set.

Some clean images of the figures.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a nice set of 3 figures!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders for Series 2 of the Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection Premium are open at Premium Bandai! The set costs 3,780 yen and shipping is scheduled for July 2019.

Update- Changed the above since pre-orders are now open!

No teaser for a series 3 of Capsule Mascot Premium yet...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But the second pre-order period for Ultimate Image Omegamon Merciful Mode is still open for those who need all the Capsule Mascot figures.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Argh, they don't include the Garurumon line? C'mon, man, I held off on those after they did it for the Greymon one. At least it's a little bit cheaper, but still.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Is it me, or does CresGarurumon remind me of ZekeGreymon?

When dopreorders close?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    The CresGarurumon figure is really gorgeous. And yeah, it looks a lot to ZekeGreymon lol Hope this series will go forward and brings us some 20th exclusives like GraceNovamon or Rasielmon.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    CresGarurumon looks absolutely fantastic - and to be fair, they all do. I almost want to get this set just for Birdramon.

Marciful Merciful Mode is still tempting me and I'm still going back-and-forth with myself over it. Although I wonder if we'll end up getting an Alter-S out of this series.

I come from the net
    Wow. That does look nice. For something that fancy, getting it right that small is hard. And the other two look nice too.