With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Adventure 20th Anniversary Event Details for Digimon ReArise

Adventure 20th Anniversary Event Details for Digimon ReArise

More details for this showed up fast...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We only just found out about it earlier today from an early V-Jump image, but we already have significantly better info for the Digimon Adventure 20th event taking place in Digimon ReArise!

In a special story commemorating the anniversary, the partner Digimon to the Chosen Children will appear in Digimon ReArise.

Omegamon and Diablomon will also appear in a special event story on top of the appearance of the Chosen Digimon (the V-Jump earlier showed the Adventure partners in their higher tri. forms along with Raguelmon.)

Plus, there will be two additional fun things...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

You'll be able to get a special 20th Tentomon as a present between February 21st and April 1st.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Omegamon will also appear in the game between February 28th and April 1st.

More details to come hopefully.

Thanks to shin for the translation.

Update- A short teaser for the event has been put on Twitter.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    So the characters themselves do show up after all. Neat. I hope people are able to tell us what they do in the game etc if anything interesting happens. Also, I guess that's the same Diaboromon from the show lol

Linked the Twitter teaser they just put up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.