With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: More Internal Art from Frontier Blu-ray Box, Plus Tote Bag & Fan Vote Update!

More Internal Art from Frontier Blu-ray Box, Plus Tote Bag & Fan Vote Update!

More art!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The release of the Digimon Frontier Blu-ray box is roughly a month and a half away and it's time for another piece of art!

The newest piece of art shows off the kids and Digimon in action poses. Takuya and Kouji get their combined hybrid spirit forms featured, while the others are the beast spirits. Takuya and Kouji also have their upgraded 2.0 D-Scanners.

The artwork should end up on the second digistack inside the outer box. Assuming it's presented as prior sets have, the side with Takuya, Tomoki, and Izumi will be the front, with Kouji, Junpei, and Kouichi on the back.

This continues the theme of the second digistack in Digimon TV Blu-ray boxes featuring the characters in a more action oriented image. Adventure and 02 featured the good and bad guys facing off, while Tamers had the Digimon speeding towards the viewer. The Frontier art has a more grouped together action pose, while also showing the kids. It's an image with a lot of energy that might be the best of the new artwork for the Blu-ray yet.

Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, character designer for Frontier (and Adventure, 02, Tamers, and the upcoming Adventure 20th film), drew this new artwork.

Not to mention a store exclusive update...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We've had the new Fairymon/Shutmon art for the Yodabashi store exclusive B2 size fabric poster. Buying from Yodobashi also includes a tote bag, which was believed to also use the new Fairymon/Shutmon art, but that was apparently a misunderstanding (or plans changed) as they've shown off the design, which features Bokomon, Patamon, and Neemon, along with the Frontier logo.

And, last up, an update regarding the fan vote for favorite Frontier episode!

Voting has been closed, they will announce the winner soon, along with a time/date for the episode to air on TV based on the new Blu-ray box masters.

Pre-orders are available for the Digimon Frontier Blu-ray box. It will be available April 2nd, 2019 for 53,800 yen. Early versions of the box will include the new Frontier audio drama: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Frontier Blu-ray Box

We hope to do a breakdown of this release like we do for many media releases, including last year's Digimon Tamers Blu-ray Box. If you are able to, donating or joining our Patreon can be a big help.

Previous art updates on the Frontier Blu-ray box can be found here and here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Love the Digimon in the new artwork ^^
    The action poses really brings the hype! lol

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    The only series we need left are Savers, Xros Wars and Appli Monsters.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    This new artwork for Frontier looks better and better each time <3 My highlights here are Koji and Shutumon♡ For some reason, I wish KaiserGreymon & MagnaGarurumon appear here instead of the fusion forms, but I guess that would infringe upon the internal logical of the series hehe.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    I hope this doesn't warm shelves like the Tamers Blu-Ray did.