With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: In the market to buy

Ain't got no mojo...

In the market to buy

Hey if anyone out there is selling digivices I want to buy some. I'm looking for an Authentic English D Power Digivice from the 2000s the one that came with a CD and cable. Looking to pay any price.
    Last edited by Digital_Recruiter25; 02-12-2019 at 07:19 PM.

I come from the net Da_Duke2000's Avatar
    Hi there.

So based on my experience, unless you have an late 90's or early 2000's PC you will likely not be able to sync the D-Power to the computer. The connection uses a 9-pin serial connection and i recall having COMM Port issues last time I tried. I have many V-Pets available, not Digivices though. Perhaps look at my thread.
    ChinookCrafts @ Etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chinookcrafts

Digimon Tags, Legend of Zelda Rupees, Pokemon Evolution Stones, and more...

I Have both Terriermon (Henry - Green) and Guilomon (Takato - Red) version in box with CD, cable and maybe card (1 or 2, don't quite remember). Both digivices are in excellent condition, though the box housing Terriermon's digivice is slightly more banged up than the box housing Guilomon. I also have a loose Renamon (Rika - blue) version, good condtition.

As for pricing, I purchased Guilomon and Terriermon for $200 each nearly 5 years ago. Not sure about pricing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Recruiter25 View Post
    Hey if anyone out there is selling digivices I want to buy some. I'm looking for an Authentic English D Power Digivice from the 2000s the one that came with a CD and cable. Looking to pay any price.
    Fraction of my Collection <3
    *A* Collecting in an addiction I CAN'T STOP!!!!