With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digivices at Gamestop in July? Pre-Orders Available Now

The last I remember would probably be during season 4ís run

Have any Canadian s preordered these at ebgajes? Gamestop owns it here

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    There are no pre-orders on GameStop.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Placed my pre-orders in store today. You may need to provide the SKU for them to find it as details are still scarce. It's Digimon product though, I could never go wrong with Digimon products!

Itís in store only at this moment

Ain't got no mojo... EnderKitsune's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    There are no pre-orders on GameStop.
    It's not listed on Gamestop's website at the moment. But you can go in-store and ask for "Digimon Assorted Digivice" or the SKU number and they should be able to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsoniteX View Post
    The recent Tamagotchi originals are $19.99, so price is right. Pretty cool if we are getting anything in the US, what was the last domestic digivice release, the iC?
    Weren't those, the Tamogatchi, mini versions? I've seen those in my Walmart, they are tiny. The whole thing is like the size of just the Digivice's screen.
    I think the last Digivice in the US was Xross but I didn't pay attention to it so I'm not sure. Otherwise it was the IC.

As for my 2 cents. $20 seems to much for a bit of plastic and too little for a Vpet.
    I would have expected $25 for the Vpet, $30 for Digivice.

That said, my question is, Is it cheaper for Bandai to redesign the OG Vpet electronics or to just use the 20th that they likely still have on hand?
    I know that sounds stupid, but from what little I know, a lot of the expense of production is in the design phase and while the 20th Vpet were more expensive, they were also Pbandai, which always has a mark up in price.
    If I remember right they were $30-$35 and from the few PBandai Gundam kits I have payed attention to, a $10 premium is pretty reasonable.
    Sooo, there's a chance?

Just thought I'd throw another option into the ring for everyone to ponder for the next 2 or 3 months until we get more information.

Follow AKluthe On Twitter Add AKluthe on Facebook Add AKluthe on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by GK45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsoniteX View Post
    The recent Tamagotchi originals are $19.99, so price is right. Pretty cool if we are getting anything in the US, what was the last domestic digivice release, the iC?
    Weren't those, the Tamogatchi, mini versions? I've seen those in my Walmart, they are tiny. The whole thing is like the size of just the Digivice's screen.
    I think the last Digivice in the US was Xross but I didn't pay attention to it so I'm not sure. Otherwise it was the IC.

As for my 2 cents. $20 seems to much for a bit of plastic and too little for a Vpet.
    I would have expected $25 for the Vpet, $30 for Digivice.

That said, my question is, Is it cheaper for Bandai to redesign the OG Vpet electronics or to just use the 20th that they likely still have on hand?
    I know that sounds stupid, but from what little I know, a lot of the expense of production is in the design phase and while the 20th Vpet were more expensive, they were also Pbandai, which always has a mark up in price.
    If I remember right they were $30-$35 and from the few PBandai Gundam kits I have payed attention to, a $10 premium is pretty reasonable.
    Sooo, there's a chance?

Just thought I'd throw another option into the ring for everyone to ponder for the next 2 or 3 months until we get more information.
    There were two Tamagotchi releases, one was the mini. The other was in 2018 they did a re-release of the original models P1 and P2. These "rereleases" were designed to look like the originals and function the same way. It's not genuinely the same item, these new models use CR2032s

They were $20.

Quote Originally Posted by AKluthe View Post
    There were two Tamagotchi releases, one was the mini. The other was in 2018 they did a re-release of the original models P1 and P2. These "rereleases" were designed to look like the originals and function the same way. It's not genuinely the same item, these new models use CR2032s

They were $20.
    Ah, I see. Never really got into the Electronic pet thing as a kid so I don't keep up with these things.
    For $20 I'll still buy 1 or 2 of these if they are Vpet rereleases though. I'd like to see some more Digimon Merch making it's way into the US that isn't cutsy blindbag type stuff.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I am going to pre-order them but I really hope its a v-pet and not a keychain if its a keychain I might just sell it for what I pay + s/h I got to many keychains as it is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast