With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Frontier Blu-ray Cover Art, Plus Favorite Episode Vote & Shikishi!

Frontier Blu-ray Cover Art, Plus Favorite Episode Vote & Shikishi!

Nice to finally get this!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The release of the Digimon Frontier Blu-ray box is just over2 months away and we finally get the full artwork for the outer box!

Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, character designer for Frontier (and Adventure, 02, Tamers, and the upcoming Adventure 20th film), drew the cover, which will once again be a three sided piece of art.

Going off the running theme of prior Digimon Blu-ray boxes, this time we get the kids on the left (front) side of the art, with their primary Digimon forms on the right (back) side running alongside them. In the middle (spine) we get Bokomon, Neemon, and a Trailmon Worm.

It's a great piece of art that shows off Frontier well.

On top of that...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Another shikishi giveaway!

This time it'll be done with a fan vote on Twitter for peoples favorite episode of Frontier.

Anyone can vote, but the shikishis are only available to those in Japan, and entries will only be taken until February 11th.

Follow the Frontier Blu-ray Box Twitter, and tweet the hashtag #フロンティアベストエピソード along with the episode number of your favorite episode of Frontier.

Three voters will get shikishis signed by the cast.

Pre-orders are available for the Digimon Frontier Blu-ray box. It will be available April 2nd, 2019 for 53,800 yen. Early versions of the box will include the new Frontier audio drama: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Frontier Blu-ray Box

We hope to do a breakdown of this release like we do for many media releases, including last year's Digimon Tamers Blu-ray Box. If you are able to, donating or joining our Patreon can be a big help.

Previous news on the Frontier Blu-ray box can be found here, including a look at the store exclusives.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Holy Cow!!! This is stunningly beautiful!! Does anyone know any technique to remove the watermark in the picture? I need this as my new Twitter front cover <3 As for the Shikishi campaign, it's really difficult to choose only one episode, but I voted for the final episode (as well as the 32th one is really meaningful to me too). Kinda related, the official Digimon Twitter accounts are paying tribute today to Digimon Frontier too The Digimon web account has published a themed illustration with Ranamon dressed as a bride, and Digimon ReArise has announced the release of the Agnimon-Vritramon-KaiserGreymon evo line!! Wish for the Wolfmon-Garmmon-MagnaGarurumon one next

No unfortunately.... unless you rework the art using drawing program

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Here's the cover art without the watermark in case anyone is interested: https://i.imgur.com/dZ6GtrX.jpg

I insta made it my Twitter header lol