With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March V-Jump- Pendulum Codes, Figures, ReArise, V-Tamer

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Yaaay Susanoomon's password at last!! NEO where are you now? As for ReArise, wonder what their Mega forms will be (I assume Alphamon, Ophanimon, BanchoLeomon, and Sleipmon?)

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Yaaay Susanoomon's password at last!! NEO where are you now? As for ReArise, wonder what their Mega forms will be (I assume Alphamon, Ophanimon, BanchoLeomon, and Sleipmon?)
    Seems likely... but they might avoid Royal Knights... although DoruGreymon's three evolutions in CS are Royal Knights (Alphamon, Examon, and Kentarousmon). They could take this chance to port over DoruGoramon from Hackers Memory, I think that'd be a cool way to do it.

For Chirinmon, there'd be Kentarousmon, MetalGarurumon, and Seraphimon. Hmm, I guess they have little choice here. Hackers added nothing new.

Angewomon could have Magnadramon or Ophanimon, but I think this would be a good chance to use Valkryimon, since it's not included in the base CS copying, so would be a good time to use it.

GrapLeomon could be SabreLeomon, BanchoLeomon, or Leopardmon. If they wanna go the Royal Knight route, they could give them Leopardmon. Hackers Memory gives the possibility of PileVolcanomon if they wanna use newer HM models.

they could do anything they want I suppose, but the evolutions are copied from CS, right? so it'll be one of the ones I listed, with the chance they use the main dudes to get some HMs dudes in there for a nice "shock" for players.

Just being Alphamon, Opahimon/Magnadramon, Bancho/Sabre, and Kentarous would be a little boring IMO. but I Guess everyone loves those Digimon lol

So yes, I think they should go:

Dorugoramon, Valkryimon, Leopardmon, and then Kentarousmon is the most interesting but they could put something from HM in there as a "new" evolution line.

Follow Artzei On Twitter Add Artzei on Facebook Add Artzei on Discord Visit Artzei's Youtube Channel Add Artzei on Steam Add Artzei on DeviantArt Visit Artzei on XBox Live Add Artzei on Google+
    These are great and all, but why the hell there still can't be anything new about that Digimon Survive game? Over 5 months and nothing news worthy since the announcement in last September. I don't really care what it could be, either a new gameplay footage or a new trailer, just give us fans something to know, that the game has not been cancelled, Bandai Namco!

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Artzei View Post
    These are great and all, but why the hell there still can't be anything new about that Digimon Survive game? Over 5 months and nothing news worthy since the announcement in last September. I don't really care what it could be, either a new gameplay footage or a new trailer, just give us fans something to know, that the game has not been cancelled, Bandai Namco!
    Bamco is surely overwhelmed trying to keep the hype alive, all these V Jump scans has been quite meh recently. This is like Code Vein all over again. It will be just ridiculous if they postpone the release date until 2020, meh.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I wouldn't say it's cancelled but I'm not expecting the English version in 2019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12