With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Season 1 Keychains Available Now, plus Video Preview

Went to hot Topic today, just now, they had one, only one, and it was gomamon

Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    Went to hot Topic today, just now, they had one, only one, and it was gomamon
    That's not a bad thing (minus wanting to buy them.) Stores buy them in retail cases. If they only had one, it means they sold out of a number of them.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I was sad, I really wanted the digivice in case the Gamestop ones were not what i was hopping for

Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    I was sad, I really wanted the digivice in case the Gamestop ones were not what i was hopping for
    Like Marc said, it sucks they were out but that means they are selling good. Might get a wave 2 or if we are real lucky, a Digivice wave.
    They'll prolly order another box since it sold out so fast or even have had one in the back. Would be worth looking next time you are there.

Gomamon is probably the 2nd best of the Digimon in my opinion. The best being Demidevimon.
    By which I mean to have survived the process of being made into the keyring.
    So... at least you didn't get Agumon?

I come from the net
    At least they're being sold. That's good. Maybe that will get us more stuff.

I come from the net CloneWarrior's Avatar
    I wish they'd sell these at Target like they did the capsule things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12