With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Some questions about the v-pet v1 and ver 20th

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Rayeloy On Twitter

Some questions about the v-pet v1 and ver 20th

Hello, this is my first post in this forum. I've recently adquired a v-pet ver20th (zubamon version) and a yellow v1. When I tried using the v1 I was a bit confused because the screen turned off 2 second after not pressing any button, making it impossible to watch a happy animation or almost do anything in general. In addition, when I tried to battle the ver20th, it constantly said "retry", even though they are supposed to be compatible with the "others" option. I would like to know if this is how it's supposed to be, because without being able to battle, my v1 can't evolve to perfect .

On the other side, and what just made me upset enough to go into the forum to ask, is that my digimons in the ver20th, have not been doing the "overfeed" animation, even though I'm overfeeding them .I think my overfeed feature is not working properly because my gabumon didn't evolve into garurumon (Even though I did everything correctly), so I tried killing it, and evolving again to gabumon to do everything the right way. This time I was making sure everything was done according to manual. It just evolved into a vegimon, again. This is making me quite frustrated so I would like to know if anyone has the same problems, and if anyone knows how to fix it.

A couple more not so important questions:
    -To get all the eggs I've read that you need to connect to a ver20th grey or brown version, and to connect with 5 v-pets with different trainer names. Is there any way to do this with what I have?
    -I've been using the D-1 Grand Prix japanese web to upload my digimon and defeat the CPU but... is there any reward for that? how do I battle other trainers?

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Rayeloy; 01-16-2019 at 11:30 AM.

I come from the net
    Original's screen shouldn't turn itself off. Did you give it new batteries? If not, maybe try that, though it sounds faulty.

For overfeed, you need to carry on giving it more food until it stops eating, e.g. ver20th Gabumon has 24 stomach capacity.

You can't get the connect eggs with just those two things.

There were two events to battle other people's Digimon, but there probably won't be any more. No reward for CPU battles.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Rayeloy On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    Original's screen shouldn't turn itself off. Did you give it new batteries? If not, maybe try that, though it sounds faulty.

For overfeed, you need to carry on giving it more food until it stops eating, e.g. ver20th Gabumon has 24 stomach capacity.

You can't get the connect eggs with just those two things.

There were two events to battle other people's Digimon, but there probably won't be any more. No reward for CPU battles.

Thank you very much for the quick and helpful anwers!
    The batteries are new. It must be faulty, it said "used" int the web page I bought it from.
    I didn't know some digimon had so much space untill they couldn't eat anymore! I thought it was the 4 hearts for everyone.
    So I will have to make a friend buy one then hahaha. Well, that's how they market their device I guess.

Ain't got no mojo...
    My v-pet freezes and glitches can anyone help with that

did it happen when you're changing batteries? If it did, then after you put in your batteries, put the plastic tab in and wait for a few minutes then pull it out normally. May take a few tries, but it's important that you leave the tab in for some time to let the current drain before pulling it out.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyzmon View Post
    did it happen when you're changing batteries? If it did, then after you put in your batteries, put the plastic tab in and wait for a few minutes then pull it out normally. May take a few tries, but it's important that you leave the tab in for some time to let the current drain before pulling it out.
    it happens when impmon pops up and I don't even know how to get impmon on my team it never lets me get him

is your v-pet a pendulum 20th anniversary? That one is rather prone to glitches. Maybe try the tab thing anyway. You can get Impmon from the 20th nightmare soldiers egg in the pendulum 20th.

Ain't got no mojo...
    is your v-pet a pendulum 20th anniversary? That one is rather prone to glitches. Maybe try the tab thing anyway. You can get Impmon from the 20th nightmare soldiers egg in the pendulum 20th.
    No its a rare gold D-Ark from 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson93 View Post
    No its a rare gold D-Ark from 2001
    Do you know if you can get crimson mode in the 15th annavesry D-Arks
    Last edited by Vande; 01-20-2019 at 09:26 AM. Reason: double post merge

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    I've merged your posts. The Edit Post button is there to stop multiposting as per the forum rules.