With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Next Behind the Scenes Details & Art from artist Takeshi Okano

Follow ArkheStar On Twitter Add ArkheStar on Discord
    I haven't read the Next Manga but now I surely cannot wait to dig into it

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I do like how Bandai popped up and posted Next related stuff lol. cheeky. It was obviously just for fun but maybe they have something planned lol

as for Surfymon, I do find it slightly amusnig he was like "its not a real digimon", only for fans to go "it is" and then he was like:

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Last edited by MarcFBR; 01-16-2019 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Changed embed size

I'm a Maniac
    Next had some nice artwork! It's a shame the story of the manga itself was so hilariously bad.

It's too bad that there's no new artwork of VictoryGreymon with his sword equipped like the Dramon Breakers. IIRC, despite being mentioned in his bio, Next was the only thing that actually showed what that looked like.

I still wonder why victorygreymon and z'd garurumon never fused into omegamon something mode.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    I still wonder why victorygreymon and z'd garurumon never fused into omegamon something mode.
    Lol please don't give the universe ideas for another omnimon! Honestly thought the same though..

I'm a Maniac
    The world doesn't need more Omegamons.

I come from the net
    Wait? We don't have those two in a Omegamon? ...Z-Omegamon? Who carries a huge sword and huge gun. With actual hands.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I cannot make justice how much I love this kind of behind-the-scenes stuff. All this material almost 14 years later after Digimon Next premičre is gold. Wish other authors would do the same in the future (esp. I'm particularly interested in Yuuki Nakashima).

As for Surfymon, I'm not a great fan of this Digimon. It looks so cartoonish and Pokémon-like in my opinion, which I'm not really into, but certainly more Digimon from fan contests is always a good thing. Wonder if he worked from scratch in any other designs.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Wait? We don't have those two in a Omegamon? ...Z-Omegamon? Who carries a huge sword and huge gun. With actual hands.
    The simple solution is to create a totally different fusion that does not resemble normal Omegamon for these two lol

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    The simple solution is to create a totally different fusion that does not resemble normal Omegamon for these two lol
    That's totally reasonable. An Omegamon is in fact a fusion/jogress of two incompatible Digimon, that eventually fuse together thanks to a strong will (basically a "compatible" Chaosmon). So I think a "complete" fusion a la Rafflesimon or Examon would be cool. Maybe sorta like a Susanoomon-type of Digimon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast