With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Hello guys :)

Ain't got no mojo... Tamer/Digiritter Manfred's Avatar
    Visit Tamer/Digiritter Manfred on XBox Live

Hello guys :)

I am from germany and I don't speak good english. I hope this is not bad. I'm a big digimonfan and I love digimon. Every time when I look digimon I remember my old time I looked digimon with my brother and my cousin and this was the best time of my life. Than I began to see digimon for 3 months ago and I can't stop to look it. In the last 3 month I looked the seasons 1-3 and I find they're the best seasons. I wish I was young again and experience the old times again. I have a question, what are your favourite seasons from digimon?

Welcome to the forum!

No, your English isn't a problem -- you express yourself quite well. Forgive us for any future misunderstandings, but this level is perfectly acceptable.

I grew up with Digimon, too. It came to the states back in the 90s and the characters have been favorites of mine for a while. I don't think I have a favorite season, but I'm very fond of the Tamers characters.
    Merry Christmas to the forum! A blessed Christmas Day to you and a blessed Christmas season to follow.