With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Xros Loader/Fusion Loader toys - help request

Digimon Xros Loader/Fusion Loader toys - help request

Does anyone know if these toys have any sort of internal Digidex, or stats for the Digimon you can obtain/fight?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    -In the case of the Digimon Xros Loader, you have some kind of Digidex in which you can look for the specific Digimon depending if it's a Leader or a Subordinate. All the obtainable Digimon have their trait and stats, which I personally updated some time ago on the Wikimon page for the Digivice: www.wikimon.net/Digimon Xros Loader Toy. Furthermore, there are many Leader Digimon that are not obtainable (Minervamon, Dagomon, etc.), but I cannot recall if they have specific stats or if so, if they can be checked out (I don't think so though).
    -In the case of the Digimon Fusion Loader, there's a comprehensive Digidex beginning with the Card List as well as the Fusion Digimon (that is, the Digimon you can actually use) with their specific stats. Also there's the unobtainable Digimon which are split into Boss and Leader Digimon (basically the Boss is the final enemy Leader Digimon of each map) with their respective stats. There's also Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode which only appears as a miraculous DigiXros during the final fight.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    -In the case of the Digimon Xros Loader, you have some kind of Digidex in which you can look for the specific Digimon depending if it's a Leader or a Subordinate. All the obtainable Digimon have their trait and stats, which I personally updated some time ago on the Wikimon page for the Digivice: www.wikimon.net/Digimon Xros Loader Toy. Furthermore, there are many Leader Digimon that are not obtainable (Minervamon, Dagomon, etc.), but I cannot recall if they have specific stats or if so, if they can be checked out (I don't think so though).
    -In the case of the Digimon Fusion Loader, there's a comprehensive Digidex beginning with the Card List as well as the Fusion Digimon (that is, the Digimon you can actually use) with their specific stats. Also there's the unobtainable Digimon which are split into Boss and Leader Digimon (basically the Boss is the final enemy Leader Digimon of each map) with their respective stats. There's also Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode which only appears as a miraculous DigiXros during the final fight.
    If it's boss exclusive what makes Minotaurmon ultimate level and not champion level? The DRB version is champion and I can't imagine the game tells you what level the bosses are

Also there's the unobtainable Digimon which are split into Boss and Leader Digimon (basically the Boss is the final enemy Leader Digimon of each map) with their respective stats.
    Could you get me that data for Minotarumon, for now?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Being a Xros Wars product, Id be surprised if it gave levels for any Digimon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    does it have magna angemon and priest magna angemon as different species? it seems to based on what it says, but then both arent in the species list so its confusing

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Inpu View Post
    Also there's the unobtainable Digimon which are split into Boss and Leader Digimon (basically the Boss is the final enemy Leader Digimon of each map) with their respective stats.
    Could you get me that data for Minotarumon, for now?
    Sure!

No. 104. Minotarumon

Attack: 3

Defense: 5

Speed: 1

Type: Rock

Effect: DP +3

DigiNowa Consumption: 2

Card Capacity: 5 slots

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    does it have magna angemon and priest magna angemon as different species? it seems to based on what it says, but then both arent in the species list so its confusing
    Yes, that's it. Holy Angemon is a regular Subordinate Digimon, while Holy Angemon PM is a DigiXros that can only be summoned during battle. They are totally different species.

Sure!

No. 104. Minotarumon

Attack: 3

Defense: 5

Speed: 1

Type: Rock

Effect: DP +3

DigiNowa Consumption: 2

Card Capacity: 5 slots
    This is a long shot, but is there any sort of consistency relative to standard franchise levels for those stats? For example, do all Perfect Digimon have a specific Card Capacity, or consumption, etc.? Or is it like Digimon World 4 where the stats are only relative to how early in the game the enemies show up, regardless of whether they are "Rookies" or "Megas"?