With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Hello Digidestined

Wink Hello Digidestined

Hello i'm ZeroIchi, a HUGE Digimon fan who has been following and consuming the series since he can remember. I first (earliest memory) discovered Digimon through the V-Tamer manga and the Digimon Tamers show. My parents had some cable thingy that wasn't from the "big companies" and it was airing bunch of older pre-aired TV shows! I was in luck and was able to enjoy the first 5 Digimon seasons even after they aired on TV as a child.

Since then my love from Digimon has only grown, with me growing older and understanding more things I made more connections and began to THINK about what was going on in Digimon. This made it a lot more enjoyable rather than how I thought when I was a child, "Big Digimon mean strong! Strong can fight and fight is Digivolve!".

One thing I do regret is not finding out about this forum earlier, recently past few weeks i have been scouring news of Digimon and saw that a lot of the information was originally posted here. I decided to make an account, and here I am!

I hope someone gets my usernames reference!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Hello 01

100% nice to have you on the forum. V-Tamer is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Hello 01

100% nice to have you on the forum. V-Tamer is the best!
    Thank you for the reply! Sorry for the late response my sleeping schedule is chaotic right now.