With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy New Year 2019! State of the Site and Digimon

I come from the net
    2018 was amazing but it released very fewer number of the new digimons compared to 2017. But Bryweludramon is the best Data type ever happened yet despite all dragon traits it has, its Type is actually "Armor". Also Sleipmon X and Craniummon X's awesome moments for having nice appearances; mini comic and Linkz models after released so shortly! Sistermon Ciel is the only one that actually got accepted which is very blessing to have her as the new addition to Gankoomon's group! RangaLordmon, I hope you appear in the next game appearances in this year along with other Legend Arm ones.

I will look forward to 2019 to bless us with new digimon comes with unique flavors! Hope they release more new jogresses too

For me 2018 was really bad due to issues I had in family, still managed to keep up with the pace my life has been going through, Digimon tri helped a lot

Happy New 2019 to all and hope it gets better for everyone
    Last edited by dgmn; 01-02-2019 at 10:29 AM.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    2018 was a good a bad year to me at the same time. I met amazing people but it was hard to assume that, as the song says, You can't always get what you want. Sometimes you have a loss and there's not really a good explanation to that. It just happens and you get bumped. And that's how life works during the short time we are living in.

As for Digimon, 2018 has been a good year overall. Hacker's Memory is the best Digimon videogame ever and one of the best storylines. Digimon Adventure tri. finally came to and end. It was a long pain to be honest. I have the feeling that it could have been a better product if it had started from scratch and not as a sequel series. But at the end of the day it's like Digimon World X, it's mediocre but you love it because it's Digimon. Also the V-Pets of the 20th Anniversary and the work on that in the official Twitter of Digimon Web was amazing. There was amazing announcements during the last year I'm looking forward to in 2019: Digimon Survive, CD Drama of Digimon Frontier and Digital Monster X plus Chronicle X in that order. As for the 20th Anniversary animation project of Digimon Adventure, I don't expect anything to be honest, but we'll see. I just want Toei to end up with Digimon Adventure for good and move on to more interesting and refreshing stuff.

Anyways, great thanks to the site for a year of great news and translations. You are the best!

Added a new New Year's image from Bandai.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    I like that New Year's picture. It's funny and nicely done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12