With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: February V-Jump- Adventure 20th, Pendulum, Mobile Games, & Figures

February V-Jump- Adventure 20th, Pendulum, Mobile Games, & Figures

Well, the big news this time we already had...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The big news this time is, of course, the designs for the Digimon Adventure 20th anniversary anime.

There are more images, and discussion of this in this thread, so hop over there to see more and talk about the new designs and information from the spread.

Onto the other 2 pages!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

For ReArise they discuss the Ophanimon Clash Battle happening this month, and that Chapter 17 of the story will debut Dorugreymon.

For Linkz they show off Sleipmon X-Antibody.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Speaking of Sleipmon, they reveal the passcode to get his Copymon in the 20th Pendulums! It's 207159.

They also show off his X-Antibody form a bit more.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digivolving Spirits HolyAngemon is shown off quite a bit The publishing date of the magazine was the 21st, and it's now the 22nd in Japan, so the figure is out right now! And they are doing a preview event for it!

The Japanese release as mentioned is today and US stock will ship in February. Pre-Orders are currently sold out at CDJapan and Amazon USA. Pre-order links are included in case they go back up as the release nears: (affiliate links)
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at Amazon USA

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And last up is a look at the Capsule Mascots.

We get a preview of the figures from series 6, which will be out in January. The lineup for series 6 is Centarumon, Unimon, Drimogemon, Giromon, and Andromon.

And after being announced last month with just art, we get a look at the renders for the figures for series 7. The lineup for series 7 is Vegimon, Bakemon, Scumon, Ogremon, and Etemon. There is no release date for these yet.

Thanks to Ayushi for the images and garm for translated details!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    *cries in Survive*

Lol, I guess the Ophanimon doesn't belong to the girl then. I wonder when they'll get the Megas, then well be one day closer to learning Herissmon's Mega form

Looking forward to Angemon. Shame no Survive news, it has been a fair bit. Hopefully ramping up in the new year; I just want that sweet sweet summer release date.

Capsule mascot looking good as usual, though nothing quite so interesting this time around. Hopefully news on Premium capsule Wave 2 soon.
    Last edited by BlankShell; 12-21-2018 at 05:11 PM.

well the ophanimon event started a few days ago but it's nice to see durumon finally evolving into his ultimate form now if only they will make him a raiseable mon as well...

I come from the net
    Oh this is nice. Good to see the new info. Survive must be fun.