With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cyber Sleuth Delisted from Playstation Store

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    ... wait...
    *scrambles to check DLC list*
    Yes, I remembered to re-download it. That's a relief.
    Actually, how delisting works only disallows new people from buying it. Even if you had deleted it before, you would still be able to DL it from your previous time of DLing it as the files are connected to your profile, or whatever.
    Well I originally got it on my brother's account. The version I got was with a code in a physical copy. Not sure if that makes a difference. In any case, I had the Cyber Sleuth Theme set to my menu, so I should've figured I had them.
    I did the same actually, on PS4. I bought the game myself on PSV, then my brother got in on PS4 and so I used his profile to put it to my PS4 as well. Problem with that is though, if you didnt do it with yours and still haven't (as in bought it yourself), then the second his profile is no longer the "home" profile on your system, it will remove the game. Well, it'll still be there but wont be able to be loaded. that's what mine is like right now lol. its on my system but my brother changed his home console to his GFs, so I can't actually load it any more. They broke up, but I don't care enough to take my console to his house to have him log in again etc lol, cuz I have Hacker's Memory on disc.

so yeah, youll lose access to it if your brother changes his "home" based on what youve said here.
    Oh no, it's all good now, because I bought a physical copy of the game for myself for this very situation. And it's the European version, so it came with a free DLC code. I guess the only thing I'm unclear on is, if I hadn't punched in the code prior to the DLC being taken down, would I have still been able to access it.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

It's a shame it was removed in Europe too. I wonder if they will eventually even remove it from the Japanese store like they did with that one Appli Monsters game from the 3DS eshop.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I just looked and it is still on the Japanese store, which is interesting. they also have a exclusive PS Vita theme that has Agumon and Kiroto from Sword Art Online on it lmao.

SEA don't have the game any more either btw, just checked.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    There's still a way to get Cyber Sleuth+DLC

Credit to GameFaqs user Mugendramon:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards...leuth/77491531

"The digital releases of Cyber Sleuth have been removed from American and European PS Stores, they've been apparently discontinued in the digital format for the West like had happened with the PS3's Digimon All-Star Rumble game in the past, likely a time/license thing that commonly happens with many other Bandai Namco games.

All things considered, for Cyber Sleuth your best bet is to go with a physical PS4 copy but I do recommend that you get a physical European copy, why?
    Long story short: because you should still have the option to acquire the free DLC packs for that particular version of the game with certain preparations (the following won't be compatible with American copies of CS, however), assuming you didn't get your region's DLC for this game before.

This is made possible because I noticed that the digital PS4 version of Cyber Sleuth is still currently available for Southeast Asian PS Stores, such as the one from Singapore:

https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...IABERSLEUTH001

Scroll below into "Add-Ons" for the four DLC packs, you can quickly create a secondary PSN account for Singapore to freely download those DLC packs before they get axed; this content currently appears to be the last English instance of the DLC to be currently distributed on PS Store to new customers so those with the slightest interest should by all means haul ass to grab it while you can!
    (And while going at it I also recommend grabbing the free DLCs for both Digimon World: Next Order as well as the latest Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory even if you currently don't have those games.)

The Southeast Asian version of Cyber Sleuth is effectively an European copy under the hood, so if you grab the SEA DLC you should be able to download and install it on your console through your SEA account and then simply swap back to your main PSN account to use it alongside your European physical copy.

I've just tried the above with my physical European copy and the SEA DLC installed normally."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123