With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possibly Early Look at Finalized Adventure 20th Character Designs from V-Jump

Possibly Early Look at Finalized Adventure 20th Character Designs from V-Jump

So, we knew this was coming...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Although at the moment we aren't completely sure if this is real or not, but it was beginning to show up a few places, so it seemed like posting it with a warning and letting everyone get a look we wait for a better shot wasn't a terrible idea, so be aware this 'might' not be real.

There are oddities in the image that makes it more than a bit questionable.

The shot appears to be a photograph of the spread showing the finalized character designs for the 20th Adventure anime's finalized character designs.

We get a decent look at Yamato and Taichi, who are both cleaned up and streamlined from earlier artwork. Taichi also has what appears to be his original goggles and his head strap/bandana rather than the VR style goggles he had in earlier art.

We can also see just a bit of Sora in a kimono.

Update- The full spread of all 8 characters can be seen here.

Thanks to a few people who sent this in.

New designs in V-Jump and Jump Festa were teased just a few days ago.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    Is this a picture someone took of the magazine? Why didn't they just reveal them all? Sora looks great.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I can see someone wearing black arm next to Yamato on left side with this picture so I wandering who that be?
    Last edited by MarcFBR; 12-19-2018 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Removed giant quote box

I'm a Maniac
    These do look a bit more stiff than usual to me, but it may be due to various factors, from the fact that it is a different art style to the way the clunky photo of the magazine has been taken. However I have to say I am relieved with what we see of Yamato and Taichi here, they look better to me than the previews we had seen before.
    Hope we get to see the rest of it soon!
    Last edited by Grimmon; 12-19-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by EHT30J1981 View Post
    I can see someone wearing black arm next to Yamato on left side with this picture so I wandering who that be?
    I think that's Joe.

I hope Taichi is no longer wearing those cropped trousers that tried and failed to be shorts.
    Last edited by MarcFBR; 12-19-2018 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Edited giant quote box

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreeluStromboli View Post
    I hope Taichi is no longer wearing those cropped trousers that tried and failed to be shorts.
    I actually didn't mind them that much, but that's a pretty funny description
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreeluStromboli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EHT30J1981 View Post
    I think that's Joe.

I see so you think that was Joe.

Why this magazine picture don't show another DigiDestined?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    They both look great. Neat designs. Especially Taichi looks way better. It's aleays nice to go back to the roots. Looking forward to see Mimi's.

From what I can see they look a lot better than the first pictures. Taichi's colours look better, but I'm dissapointed that he doesn't have the VR goggles with the K for Koushiro anymore. i do like his goggles though. Sora being so traditional that she wears a kimono in as her default outfit is really cute and unexpected. Yamato's sweater wrapped around his waist ironically reminds me of the 90's more than anything else because of Hey Arnold. lol. I can't wait to see what they do with Mimi because her pink hat was so iconic. This style is way more fun than the Cencoroll style was for Digimon Tri. I loved their character design in Links recently too so I'm glad they got them back..

This image feels like a really good fake to me. Iíll reserve judgment for a while longer because of that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast