With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibly Early Look at Finalized Adventure 20th Character Designs from V-Jump

Visit Tsurugi's Youtube Channel
    For a potential final look, I'm liking it so far. I love that Tai's got the headband/goggle combo back again, makes it feel like a return to form, in my eyes at least. The white undershirt definitely looked better with the blue shirt than the black one did, and personally I hope he keeps the long-shorts, they're growing on me 😄
    Matt's looking pretty good too, and from what I can see of Sora, she's looking good in that kimono. Looking forward to seeing the other Digidestined, it'll be interesting to see what's changed in another 3 years

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsurugi View Post
    For a potential final look, I'm liking it so far. I love that Tai's got the headband/goggle combo back again, makes it feel like a return to form, in my eyes at least. The white undershirt definitely looked better with the blue shirt than the black one did, and personally I hope he keeps the long-shorts, they're growing on me 
    Matt's looking pretty good too, and from what I can see of Sora, she's looking good in that kimono. Looking forward to seeing the other Digidestined, it'll be interesting to see what's changed in another 3 years
    It's 5 years lol

as with the others, I'll treat it as Fake till real

Ain't got no mojo... Mild At Heart's Avatar
    I like these the style. Tri felt a bit too... sparse and plain when it came to the style. It's a good art style, but it's so different from what Digimon usually does that it threw me off.
    Cute Justice Kick!
    Edit (my icon) made by flintlock!

The new headband, and goggle combo does so much for Taichi's look.

Matt still look great.

I won't mind if Adventure continues forever.

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12