With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adventure Twitter Teasing 20th Character Designs in Upcoming V-Jump and Jump Festa

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    To be honest, my hype is under zero right now. Eight months to reveal the artwork of 8 characters we already know? I feel kinda tricked. At least something about the story and setting would be appreciated. Maybe patience is not my strong point. Anyways, hope this new issue of the V-Jump will adress Digimon Survive too.

If the unconfirmed description is right, I am at least curious to see how the partner Digimon all look in the new art style. I do hope there is at least a little more that just that to go with it though.

I come from the net
    Well, I'm interested. Can't wait to see what it is.

I'm glad that we're seemingly going to see everyone rather than the weird trickle of information we got for Tri and lol rip 02, even moreso since it feels like quite a while since we've heard anything about this project.

What even more interesting is that japanese magazine are dated two months in advance if I'm reading that right. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    To be honest, my hype is under zero right now. Eight months to reveal the artwork of 8 characters we already know? I feel kinda tricked. At least something about the story and setting would be appreciated. Maybe patience is not my strong point.
    Nah man, I agree with you. Hopefully it won't just be each of the kids in a void and there'll be some sort of keyart which would at least give us something to chew on while we wait for more info.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagaren Gao View Post
    What even more interesting is that japanese magazine are dated two months in advance if I'm reading that right. Is that correct?
    Yeah, V-Jump is always like that.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Anyways, hope this new issue of the V-Jump will adress Digimon Survive too.
    The universe has decided that due to whining you get nothing.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    I found out about this already from checking Digimon Adventure 20th's Twitter account (@Digi_advntr20th)earlier today.

Wow, "based on trusted information it's all 8 of the kids with their new adult designs"?! Now I'm more excited. ^_^

Ain't got no mojo...
    will the long awaited shipping moment be canon on this movie? Besides the final episode of 02

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    To be honest, my hype is under zero right now. Eight months to reveal the artwork of 8 characters we already know? I feel kinda tricked.
    If you feel tricked, thatís on you, because this is the kind of stuff that we always get.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast