With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hopes for Digimon survive?

Ha, yeah. At least a little news every so often can help ease the jitters in a fanbase. Pokemon's going through something similar right now waiting for news on the next generation of games for the Switch.

Let us know something! Anything! We are starving for news!
    ☾🍄Virus-Types are awesome!🍄☽
    ​Avatar drawn by me... yeeeears ago.
    My Digimon Line: Nyokimon > Tanemon > Floramon >Sunflowmon > Blossomon > Lotusmon

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I totally agree with you guys. Not exactly something new, but Habu posted a couple of tweets referring to the future of the Digimon videogames in development for this new year 2019:
    2018年も残すところあと僅かとなり、年の瀬には思わぬ悲しい訃報もありました。来年もまだまだ仕込み の期間となり、その間に世間の状況は一刻々変わっていき、焦りばかり感じる1年となりそうですが、期待いた だけるお知らせが出来るよう、努力してまいりますので宜しくお願い申し上げます!
    今年一年で痛感したのはどうにもならないことへの「あきらめ」。
    変わらないものへは「見切り」を付け、「自分に出来ること」の「最大化」にエネルギーを使っていきたいです 。
    If anyone is fluent in Japanese and may indicate if there's something relevant among this, it would be so appreciated!

Not particularly. A reference to Toshiko Fujita's passing, next year (as in this one) will be very busy but they're working hard, acknowledging one's limits whilst maximising one's efforts.

Mostly generic corporate speak.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123