With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Hopes for Digimon survive?

Ain't got no mojo... LeoWolfish's Avatar

Hopes for Digimon survive?

I'm sorry if there is already a thread like this about this game but I did a quick search and didn't see one.

So what are you hopes for the new Digimon survive game coming out next year (unless pushed back)?

Personally and as morbid as this might be I am hoping that the characters that can die if you mess up are or atleast include the human characters. Not just digimon ones given how it was advertised.

I also hope that all of the main characters digimon have split digivelutions not just your main character based on in game choices.

Story wise I hope that if there must be a villian then it is a human one or better yet find some way that the situation is caused by some event in nature rather than by someone on purpose.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Characters dying based on what choices you make has already been confirmed, though I'd assume the second a death happens youre no longer on the true ending route. I recall reading even the protag can die, though I assume that's a game over and you'd have to reload lol

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I don't have any particular hopes for the game itself as I'm not sure what to expect.

The one thing I'm certainly hoping for is this leading to more Digimon games on the Switch.

I'm just hoping it's a summer release

I'm just hoping we get a good translation for once. I could deal with the translations in the CS games, but they weren't GOOD.

i hope that hudiemon will be in the game or any of the new mons that didn't got to appear yet in anything other then the v-pets like rafflesimon the ludomon line or the new x-antibody mons

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    My main hope with Digimon Survive is that it has a good story and character development, similar to Hacker's Memory, a decent amount of Digimon and surprising choices, and being multiplatform (esp. Steam), that help Digimon videogames break the wall in the West once and for good. I mean, they need more recognition and despite having good games, Digimon is still a great unknown here.

By the way, when could we expect news on Digimon Survive? I'm kinda worried at this point...

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    My main hope with Digimon Survive is that it has a good story and character development, similar to Hacker's Memory, a decent amount of Digimon and surprising choices, and being multiplatform (esp. Steam), that help Digimon videogames break the wall in the West once and for good. I mean, they need more recognition and despite having good games, Digimon is still a great unknown here.

By the way, when could we expect news on Digimon Survive? I'm kinda worried at this point...
    after the last batch, Habu said we wouldn't get anything for a few months. maybe we'll get something around Jan/Feb

they announced too early