With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Battle Spirits Secret ratio

Ain't got no mojo... chucklemuff's Avatar

Battle Spirits Secret ratio

Hi, I'm collecting all boosters of Digimon from Battle Spirits, recently CB07 came out and I oredered a box. The set has 6 SECRET rare cards, and I tried searching in google but english info of battle spirits its quite bad and I have no idea of japanese so I wanted to ask, anyone know the ratio of the secret rare cards? How many boxes you need to open to get a Secret? I play other card games, and comparing it with them, the foil like that are normally 1 per 3-4 boxes, or 1 per case but that's just my theories, so if anyone knows I really appreciate that info.

I just want to know before my box arrives to know how much luck I'll need to open a secret HAHAHAHAH, thanks!

Add Mittenmon on Facebook Add Mittenmon on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemuff View Post
    Hi, I'm collecting all boosters of Digimon from Battle Spirits, recently CB07 came out and I oredered a box. The set has 6 SECRET rare cards, and I tried searching in google but english info of battle spirits its quite bad and I have no idea of japanese so I wanted to ask, anyone know the ratio of the secret rare cards? How many boxes you need to open to get a Secret? I play other card games, and comparing it with them, the foil like that are normally 1 per 3-4 boxes, or 1 per case but that's just my theories, so if anyone knows I really appreciate that info.I just want to know before my box arrives to know how much luck I'll need to open a secret HAHAHAHAH, thanks!
    NOT official, but I've pulled one secret rare from a single booster box every single time . So...1 in 20 packs/one per box?
    My Digi-Battle Card Collection: [Updated 10/31/14] http://s70.photobucket.com/user/Mitt...COLLECTION%20-