With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: January V-Jump- BelleStarmon Info, V-Tamer Digital Details, & Capsule Mascot Series 7

January V-Jump- BelleStarmon Info, V-Tamer Digital Details, & Capsule Mascot Series 7

It's been a bit of a wait...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But we finally have the rest of the Digimon section from the January issue of V-Jump!

First up, they show off BelleStarmon X from the upcoming Digital Monster X!

Plus they reveal the passcode to get BelleStarmon's Copymon in the 20th Pendulum! It's 766021.

They also tease something special happening if you jogress the Copymon with Beelzebumon in the Pendulum. We already know what it is of course, you get Beelzebumon Blast Mode!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we get a small section advertising the digital version of V-Tamer. It's the 20th anniversary of the manga, so a bit of advertising is good. They go over some basic introduction type stuff for the manga, including the characters.

They point out there are various extras, including concept art, that isn't included in the physical release of the manga.

Just to note, this isn't a new/updated digital release with anything new, it's just going over info on the version released a few years ago to various digital retailers in Japan.

V-Jump is generally released on the 21st of each month, so the official release date of this issue of V-Jump would have been exactly on the 20th anniversary of when the manga released it's first chapter in V-Jump.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we have some figures!

Nothing new for the Digivolving Spirits, just going over the Adventure partners that are out so far, and pointing out HolyAngemon is out in December.

If you want HolyAngemon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

HolyAngemon is still available to pre-order. He's out December in Japan for 7,200 yen, while US figures will ship in February! (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at CDJapan (Currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at Amazon USA

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They also go over the Ultimate Image figure of Omegamon, along with the recently revealed series 6 of the Capsule Mascot Collection which is due out in January. The lineup for that series is Centarumon, Unimon, Drimogemon, Giromon, and Andromon.

They also reveal, just via artwork, a 7th series of Capsule Mascot Collection figures!

The lineup for series 7 will be... Vegimon, Bakemon, Scumon, Ogremon, and Etemon. No release date has been announced thus far.

Last up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

ReArise and Linkz, which we went over last week when those pages showed up.

Thanks to garm for the translations and a weibo user for the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

lol Wow...news on the 7th already? xD

I want more big rookie digimonz

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    BeelStarmon password yummy!!! Still waiting for Susanoomon's and N.E.O's <3

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Didn't think we'd get more than that guy shared. Digimon sure gets a lot of pages huh

Seeing the Beelstarrmons next to each other, I didnt realise the X form had even less clothes lol

"Omegamon Marciful Mode" Bandai can't spell for shit

I still can't tell what's going on in Belle Starrmon X's design... Is one of her pant legs detached like Hatsune Miku's sleeves??

Still nothing in series 7 that quite grabs me, but I caved and ordered "Marciful mode", so that'll be fun.

I come from the net
    It does seem that Bellestarmon X's pants turned into pant-like stockings plus more belts and metal pads.

I come from the net
    I guess all the material from BelleStarmon wnet into making her wings. heh heh So she does have less clothes then?

Well she is basically the Digimon version of Bayonetta, maybe her clothes did just turn into her wings.

I come from the net
    ...That's awesome. ...Repaint of her with red clothes and white hair. Ha ha ha.