With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 English Home Video Discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai32 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadester92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai32 View Post
    since hearing angemon replacement voice actor due to it not being dave mallow even though he is creditied in the film. the person who replced him was Jamieson Price . he voiced serephimon in frontier but that not all he voiced as voiced was very close to his role of Yukio Oikawa
    It's been confirmed months ago Jamieson Price took over Dave Mallow's roles since Confession. That said, it only leads to why the sudden recast?
    Wonder about that to maybe it was a schedule conflict or some thing. I just can stop think of Cody dad friend voice coming of angemon or any of his form
    Most likely the only people would know are the ones from Studioplis like Ryan Johnston, Suzanne Goldish, Rita Majkut, and Jamie Simone.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    does anyone notice that Gabumon's voice is different than before? Was there also a change in voice actor?

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    I think its still Kirk Thornton. He's just playing it a little different. Though with the exception of Part 5, which IIRC, he did sound closer to his Season 1 voice, I'm pretty sure this is the way he's been playing Gabumon for the whole of Tri.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    does anyone notice that Gabumon's voice is different than before? Was there also a change in voice actor?
    It's certainly still Kirk Thornton. Different take, especially with Tsunomon. The only voice change that happened is Birdramon, Angemon, and Dark Gennai in his Digimon Emperor disguise.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    ok cool. I really like that different take on Gabumon. What about Koromon though? He really sounded like Guilmon from my perspective...
    Also there seems to be quite a few voice errors throughout the film if anyone notices...

Ain't got no mojo...
    ok cool. I really like that different take on Gabumon. What about Koromon though? He really sounded like Guilmon from my perspective...
    Also there seems to be quite a few voice errors throughout the film if anyone notices...
    Koromon is now voiced by Doug Erholtz. The dub error with Garurumon saying "Digivolve to....!" offscreen. It was hard to miss.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It's certainly still Kirk Thornton. Different take, especially with Tsunomon. The only voice change that happened is Birdramon, Angemon, and Dark Gennai in his Digimon Emperor disguise.
    Wasn't Birdramon the same, but only because they reused the lines from older parts, as Birdramon/Garudamon said no new lines, only saying "Digivolve to" and "Meteor Wing" meaning it was pointless to bring her back in

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Wasn't Birdramon the same, but only because they reused the lines from older parts, as Birdramon/Garudamon said no new lines, only saying "Digivolve to" and "Meteor Wing" meaning it was pointless to bring her back in
    In Future, Birdramon definitely have some new dialogue such as "I got you WereGarurumon/Togemon" and "Launching Fire Missiles!" The only line from Melodee Spevack which is archive is "Birdramon!"

Ain't got no mojo... Hoy-Small-Fry's Avatar
    Koromon's voice is my biggest gripe with the entire tri project. Was it really that difficult to get it within the ballpark of the original series? To be honest I find him hard to understand a lot of the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12