With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious GEM Omegamon & BlackWarGreymon Prototypes & ULForceV-dramon Announced

Precious GEM Omegamon & BlackWarGreymon Prototypes & ULForceV-dramon Announced

Time for some GEM news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, the next all new Precious GEM figure will be Omegamon! An early unpainted prototype is shown on display and looks rather striking with a very dynamic looking pose.

The pose shows off both his weapons and looks pretty great.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They also show a second photo of it.

Omegamon is currently scheduled for release in summer, price will be announced later.

In addition, the display announces that ULForce-Vdramon will be made, which is insanely exciting. Looking forward to more on that.

Then... (and related to the above...)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Awhile back they asked fans what characters they would like GEM figures of, and they've told us what the top three results were for Ultimate and Perfect Digimon. The results were announced in the background of a display of previous GEM and DigiColle figures at a MegaHobby Expo happening now.

The top choices for Ultimate were Omegamon, ULForceV-dramon, and Alphamon: Ouryuken.

The top choices for Perfect were AeroV-dramon, RizeGreymon, and Paildramon.

It's also worth mentioning, there is a few hours left on Crunchyroll's Black Friday sale, and pre-orders for Precious GEM Angewomon are priced insanely well:
    The normal version of the figure is $106.39.
    The version of the figure with the stand is $122.39

But that isn't all, they've announced another new figure...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

BlackWarGreymon! He's a repaint of WarGreymon obviously. Looking at it carefully there are a few bits that might be remolded, but that might just be a trick of the light.

So we get Omegamon, BlackWarGreymon, and our first fancy piece of V-Tamer merchandise ever with ULForceV-dramon announced!

And who knows what other characters from the poll might show up, after all... we know 4 more top choices.

Update- More photos of Omegamon thanks to amiami and highrunder.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Update- Megahouse posted a nice photo of most of the display.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

On the right side you can see part of a Digivolving Spirits display.

In addition Dengeki Hobby Web posted a bunch of photos, including ones that show more details of the figures.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    ...Another Omegamon figure...

Well, at least I can spend a ridiculous amount of money on UlforceVeedramon.

These are amazing but I wonder if it'll be Vtamer style or Kenji Watanabe style. Especially for Vdramon if he ever gets made. Or if a Taichi will go with him. These things are always so pricey though, I 'd feel so guilty buying them all, lol.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Three Royal Knights, with an Omnimon. Heh, I'm shocked.

And they sure love recolours lol. BlackWarGreymon has served Bandai well

HELL YES!! I have a mighty need for the Zeromaru.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Watches money fly from her wallet

Yup that's me broke for Zeromaru!

Added a bunch more photos.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

All looking pretty great, even if I'm not a huge fan of the GEM line. That pose is pretty baller. Looking forward to seeing what UlforceVeedramon looks like.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    hmm...the normal Omegamon GEM looks a lot better made than its Merciful counterpart...

lol Why more Omegamonz ><
    Glad UlforceVeedra and AlphamonOM is there though !!

Interesting Ultimate choices i would say...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast