With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 years since Digimon Adventure tri. Began & 20 for V-Tamer!

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    I need a new WtW user souls to summon a V-Tamer Anime and the V-Tamer 01 Digivice. Participation in soul reaping is mandatory, I repeat mandatory.

20 Years, fond memories of that manga. Still love it today. V-Tamer was the first to do a crossover as well I think...
    V-Tamer is basically the reason I'm still a fan today. *Really* hope they release a Digivice 01 soon because I've been itching to smash the pre-order button on it since we got hints they might do it all those months ago.

I don't hold out much hope for an anime, personally, but I think I might keel over from excitement if they did. 😂

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Red shirt
    I'm so sad that V-Tamer never got a legit English release. Digimon seemed to be one of the few toyetic anime series I can think of that never got their mangas released in the US (yet for some reason they saw fit to release those obscure manhwa instead).

Four Dark Lords. Hundreds of monsters. Five teens. One huge adventure.
    An anime-inspired web serial updated weekly.

Follow KiriGuy On Twitter
    Three years already, Itís been one hell of a ride but Iím still glad Tri. was made, Canít wait to see the new film next year too.

I didnít know tri started the same day V-Tamer did! Happy anniversary to them both!

Quote Originally Posted by KiriGuy View Post
    Three years already, Itís been one hell of a ride but Iím still glad Tri. was made, Canít wait to see the new film next year too.
    There's a new film next year?!?!

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    There's a new film next year?!?!
    Well, there will be a sequel for Tri. It seems to be a film.

However, we don't know the exact date. We suppose it will be the next year.

I come from the net
    It'd be nice if it had something to do with 02 but first we need a release date. ...I suggest it being around August when the show started but that might be too obvious.

Added the image Tenya Yabuno put up to thank everyone for the messages he was sent about V-Tamer on it's anniversary.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12