With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ReArise & Linkz in January V-Jump- Erismon Evos, Magnamon, & Apocalymon

ReArise & Linkz in January V-Jump- Erismon Evos, Magnamon, & Apocalymon

Mobile updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The newest issue of V-Jump has a few details for the Digimon mobile game duo.

For ReArise it shows off details for a few different story chapters. It also shows off Erismon and his evolutions, Filmon and Stefilmon. They're still hiding his Ultimate for the time being...

They also show off Magnamon in the game.

For Linkz they show off a preview of Apocalymon.

At the moment we aren't sure what else showed up in V-Jump, we will update when possible.

Thanks to CardOtaku for the image, and a few different people for the heads up, primarily Lucio and Neko.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Is the Magnamon related to the Veemon from the story?

Nothing interesting at all tbh. All stuff we already knew.
    Last edited by Muur; 11-20-2018 at 05:57 AM.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    So Encounters is following the same pattern as Linkz, we still don't know anything about the Mega forms of both Erismon and Bulcomon. Wonder how they'll look like. Also nothing related to the Pendulum Ver.20th or the Digital Monster X and more importantly, we haven't got anything new related to Digimon Survive for two months. I'm really worried about this tbh.
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 11-20-2018 at 06:51 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Erismon's Ultimate evolution better be worth the wait but I'm curious if his Ultimate form will be mechanical base since Stefilmon profile mentions that it considers Weregarurumon a rival which gives me the idea his Ultimate form will probably be a counter to Metalgarurumon.

So far Erismon's evolution line is similar to Gabumon with his Adult to Perfect are none mechanical base now we have to wait and see if his Ultimate breaks or follows the chain.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    So Encounters is following the same pattern as Linkz, we still don't know anything about the Mega forms of both Erismon and Bulcomon. Wonder how they'll look like. Also anything related to the Pendulum Ver.20th or the Digital Monster X and more importantly, we haven't got anything new related to Digimon Survive for two months. I'm really worried about this tbh.
    you mispelled ReArise... Encounters is still an upcoming game...

that aside, this month's scan is meh, nothing about Survive, for even a glimpse. Also ReArise has been getting boring so far, I guess I'll stay tuned for Encounters, seems more promising than ReArise.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    So Encounters is following the same pattern as Linkz, we still don't know anything about the Mega forms of both Erismon and Bulcomon. Wonder how they'll look like. Also anything related to the Pendulum Ver.20th or the Digital Monster X and more importantly, we haven't got anything new related to Digimon Survive for two months. I'm really worried about this tbh.
    Actually no, Encounters is an upcoming game for iOS, but it has been running for Android for some months ago.

Completely digital
    Actually no, Encounters is an upcoming game for iOS, but it has been running for Android for some months ago.
    hmmm? wrong. No way both version are released separately, it's still upcoming

stefilmon is going to appear in chapter 16! i hope it means we will finally be able to get filmon to evolve finally and maybe to finally find out who is his mega form
    i also wonder how getting magnamon will work?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    isnt that just the beta?

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    So Encounters is following the same pattern as Linkz, we still don't know anything about the Mega forms of both Erismon and Bulcomon. Wonder how they'll look like. Also nothing related to the Pendulum Ver.20th or the Digital Monster X and more importantly, we haven't got anything new related to Digimon Survive for two months. I'm really worried about this tbh.
    I'm sure Digimon Survive is still in development; the developers of that game are probably being careful with how much information they give away before it is released next year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast