20th Pendulum Update- Rudomon's Perfect

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
An update from V-Jump on the 20th Pendulum!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Rudomon's perfect is named RaijiRudomon.

He looks impressive, and he appears to have changed his theme again...

A few more images..

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to IxLOVExDigiMon for the images.

If you are interested in getting the 20th Anniversary Pendulum you can find a ton of details, including how to pre-order, here.

Thanks to shin for translations (both me and shin are still looking over his name.)

Update- Changed the Digimon's name to RaijiRudomon after talking to garm, but we still aren't 100% sure at the moment, since there are 3 possibly root words to go off of without even spending much time thinking about it.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm thinking RaijiLudomon, myself. That yellow ball there looks rather electrical.

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The gold makes him feel a bit too similar to Zubamon's line, to be honest.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooooh! Yellow and blue! My favorite color combo! What a cool Digimon. I definitely approve! I'll be excited to see its stats.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
LighziRudomon? Where'd you get that?

Also interesting that it went from ice to electricity. Really hoping we'll see its shield mode like we did with TheiaLudomon cause I'm curious of how it'll look with this one.

Last edited:

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i really like this design it looks great both shape and colors i can't wait to see what he evolves into

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This lad likes to randomly change colours

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't expect the design to get almost completely mechanical so soon but this is still nice. Interesting that they went for something a bit sleeker for the perfect form. Both Ludomon and Tialudomon still had somewhat compact and bulky designs but with this one we get something seemingly more mobility focused with more spread out armor pieces with larger gaps in-between, some kind of boosters at the back etc.
The color transition is not exactly surprising at all. Tialudomon had some small but nevertheless prominent yellow spots on his design. The question remains... what kind of color will the Ultimate have? Maybe something red/orange for the finale (and not just because I'm a fan of those colors in general)?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
LighziRudomon? Where'd you get that?

Also interesting that it went from ice to electricity. Really hoping we'll see its shield mode like we did with TheiaLudomon cause I'm curious of how it'll look with this one.

His element has changed again, this time to a lightning/electrical themed one.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
uh well, the more design revealed for Ludomon's further form, the less I like it. Seriously, it just became bigger mecha with bigger claws that becomes more similar to miragegaogamon and with that edgy posture, the face that only consist eyes, and typical bipedal armored knight / mecha digimon body, it's boring. Watanabe-san had disappointed me enough with this. I can expect its ultimate form becomes bigger mecha with bigger claws with some more edgy things. It also directly becomes Durandamon's twin. Bleh

Last edited:

RukasuStorm

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe like Risildmon? (like RISIng ライジング + shieLD シールド)

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
uh well, the more design revealed for Ludomon's further form, the less I like it. Seriously, it just became bigger mecha with bigger claws that becomes more similar to miragegaogamon and with that edgy posture, the face that only consist eyes, and typical bipedal armored knight / mecha digimon body, it's boring. Watanabe-san had disappointed me enough with this. I can expect its ultimate form becomes bigger mecha with bigger claws with some more edgy things. It also directly becomes Durandamon's twin. Bleh

Yeah, this line sucks for me.

I like Zubamon sans his Mega (the Mega is overdeisgned)

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, this line sucks for me. I like Zubamon sans his Mega (the Mega is overdeisgned)
I expect something more like Raidenmon from Ludomon's evo but with shields.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what kind of color will the Ultimate have? Maybe something red/orange for the finale (and not just because I'm a fan of those colors in general)?
well raijiludomon has a little red inside of the things that are firing from his back so red is very possible and if not red then i would say black or white since he it seems the only colors on his body that still weren't main colors for 1 of his evolution line forms

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, this line sucks for me. I like Zubamon sans his Mega (the Mega is overdeisgned)
I expect something more like Raidenmon from Ludomon's evo but with shields.
Why? Its previous forms are both basic medieval shields and it the only overtly military thing it has is its armor. It has absolutely no relation to Raidenmon at all and it was foolish to assume otherwise based solely on Ludomon's armor.

Last edited:

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adult form was Garbo. Good to see Perfect is well-designed.

Expecting Flame Shield for Ultimate, as that's the only traditional JRPG element left.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He does look like it's a Shield version of Durandamon but at Perfect level. Heh Rudomon's evo line is just like Tailmon's whole line lol so random in changing color and appearance.

Gotta admit this form is way better without Wolf thing.

Its name is... LighziRudomon or RaijiRudomon? Damn I thought only certain god/goddess in their mon could be one single species. So what the Hades?

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digging the design; it's strange when you consider the starting point, but I also like that they change themes several times. I'm hoping his final coloring ends up being more yellow than gold.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do like how this evolution line has a certain degree of roughness to all of its forms. I’m not sure I like the change to such a sleek looking form for a Digimon with a shield motif though.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like this a lot.

I'm getting a vaguely Omegamon-ish vibe from the shoulder shields. Also interesting that there's kanji on the claw armour, where Rudomon has crosses painted and TheiraRudomon had a QR code. Neat that there's another recurring theme.