20th Anniversary V-Pet Wave 2 Pre-Order Date & Time & 20th Anniversary Jigsaw Puzzle

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
20th Anniversary V-Pet Wave 2 Pre-Order Date & Time & 20th Anniversary Jigsaw Puzzle

A couple of bits of product news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up we have confirmation on when the 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary V-Pets will be available to purchase.

June 26th at 8pm (Japan Time), which is 4am on June 26th Pacific.

You might recognize this as the exact time the 20th Anniversary Livestream begins.

In addition, the Toei store has put up a new item...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A 20th Anniversary Jigsaw Puzzle using the pop-up shop key-art. This seems to suggest it's a general piece of art that we will see used outside of the pop-up shop (hopefully.)

I think a number of people will be pleased with the better 20th logo position used on the jigsaw puzzle compared to the key art image we saw before.

The jigsaw puzzle is 1,000 pieces and roughly 20 x 29 inches.

It's currently available to pre-order from the Toei store for 3,456 yen until August 21st unless stock runs out early. It's scheduled to ship in August.

We can likely also expect this jigsaw puzzle to show up in the list of items for the 20th Anniversary pop-up shop once those are announced.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan
Japan Hero

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
Buyee
From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
Samurai Buyer

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Digi_TaKi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i really like the look of those royal knight v pets, so shiny....

Rurik

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How much USD would the 3 vpets be if ordered through a proxy service?

Hbit

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm really sorry to ask this, I've managed to order the weregarurumon vpet.(via FromJapan) But I can't find a pre-order link for any of the wave 2 v-pets. The news said that the pre-orders won't be till June 26, is that the reason why I can't find them? i imagined I could find a place holder website untill orders were open. I was hoping to price these guys to see if I could afford them.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stores do whatever they want to do, and price them however much they want to since they are reasonably rare and wanted items.

Premium Bandai, the only store that 3rd party stores can order then from does not have pre-orders open yet.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Jigsaw Puzzle is up on Hobby Link Japan so if anyone is interested in buying it you don't need a middleman.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
20th V-Pets wave 2 pre-order details are here.