20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait until the poop fills up and they get sick, cure the one you want to keep, then the other one dies after 6 hours awake.

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm new to VPets. If I wanted to kill off one of my digimon without getting care mistakes for the other, what's the best way?
Feed it pills in until its weight gets to 99G and it gets sick then cure it and train its weight goes down then fed until it gets to 99G again and repeat the other steps.Do this 15 times and your Dgimon should die :(

DraCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm new to VPets. If I wanted to kill off one of my digimon without getting care mistakes for the other, what's the best way?
Quote from https://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver.20th

• Want to quickly kill your Digimon?
    • Feed it 99g Protein/Vitamins and purposely lose to higher level battles (perfect and ultimate stage is best) make sure you leave the battle bar untouched so that it will lose and once it has injured 20 times, It will die immediately.
Feed it pills in until its weight gets to 99G and it gets sick then cure it and train its weight goes down then fed until it gets to 99G again and repeat the other steps.Do this 15 times and your Dgimon should die :(
BladeSabre is right, the pet wont sick right away after getting 99G, but will be very easy to get sick once he lose in battle.

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Quote from https://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver.20th
  • Want to quickly kill your Digimon?
    • Feed it 99g Protein/Vitamins and purposely lose to higher level battles (perfect and ultimate stage is best) make sure you leave the battle bar untouched so that it will lose and once it has injured 20 times, It will die immediately.
BladeSabre is right, the pet wont sick right away after getting 99G, but will be very easy to get sick once he lose in battle.
Thats quicker?Thanks!

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It depends whether you want shortest real time even at the expense of user time. Losing 20 battles takes quite a while and isn't exactly fun, so I never do that ;)

I guess you'd need to keep one of the tournaments at a high level too.

shadowfoxx21

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks BladeSabre. Now I can try to get CresGarurumon to hopefully Jogress to Omegamon.

HeidePRIME

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3-XcN_IoBf3PpIJZakp-RTr-WmwWHh0/view?usp=sharing

I´m so close of finishing it, the last thing I miss are the Right attacks for the digimon and for this, I need all of you!!!If you know what the attacksprites of the missing ones are or if you have one right at the moment, please comment it in the google drive PDF.
If you see someting that bothers you, is incorect or is triggering you, do not hesitate to criticise me xD

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3-XcN_IoBf3PpIJZakp-RTr-WmwWHh0/view?usp=sharing

I´m so close of finishing it, the last thing I miss are the Right attacks for the digimon and for this, I need all of you!!!If you know what the attacksprites of the missing ones are or if you have one right at the moment, please comment it in the google drive PDF.
If you see someting that bothers you, is incorect or is triggering you, do not hesitate to criticise me xD
Do you have a list of what mons you need them for?
Edit: Actually i am to busy sorry.

Last edited:

FirInTheBlanks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Newbie here.
Just want to ask, is there any tricks to make your Digimon stronger or get some edge while battling with opponents? Since the training boost stats capped at full effort hearts, i wonder is there any way to give it some edge.

DraCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Newbie here.
Just want to ask, is there any tricks to make your Digimon stronger or get some edge while battling with opponents? Since the training boost stats capped at full effort hearts, i wonder is there any way to give it some edge.
I'm not aware of any, maybe praying might help? :D

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Effort doesn't actually raise battle power. Maximum battle power requires full strength hearts and weight less than 99.

I've sent Heide the attack sprite info.

FirInTheBlanks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Effort doesn't actually raise battle power. Maximum battle power requires full strength hearts and weight less than 99.

I've sent Heide the attack sprite info.
Can you explain / elaborate how the Attack Sprite works?

Last edited:

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Each Digimon has two attack sprites, one for its stronger attack and one for its weaker attack (though certain Digimon use the same sprite twice). It doesn't affect anything about how the battles work.

I used my Arduino device to set up opponents with each attack sprite index, and took photos of them (with some difficulty, because of the smooth movement). Heide is going to trace them for the guide.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OT9dVvjRGbYcLsm6eYSHuUvr16Keg2X3/view

pokemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Custom cases for Vpet 20th

I've seen second market transparent shells for the vpet 20th, where does one get them?

Curio

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it not possible to choose your egg the first time? Do I have to wait until I unlock the 2nd digimon?

Dance

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it not possible to choose your egg the first time? Do I have to wait until I unlock the 2nd digimon?
Have to wait until 2nd egg. Pressing C alone will rotate between digimon 1, digimon 2 and then digimon 1 and 2 on the same screen.

Viktor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is perhaps a bit random, but does anybody have any tips about how can I restore the golden details on my Alphamon version? Since I played this one the most the golden details have faded almost completely and it just doesn't look as cool anymore. I thought about maybe getting a thin golden pen or something but that probably wouldn't be a permanent solution.