20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

BetamonZ

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, i have been noticing an odd predicament with these 20th v-pets. The devices have been bringing up the low battery warning in what seems to be a shorter time than when they were new. I have been checking voltages on these "low" batteries and they still have over 3 volts. What the heck. Voltage just showed like 3.09 on these 2 used ones and now they are almost 4 volts. On 2 different volt meters. This is ridiculous. Going to be keeping an eye on this.

I have only used lithium energizer cr2032 after originals go low.

Currently switched the latest low warning battery from brick red to gold and no warning yet.

Gold ended up shutting off too. Maybe i got some weaker bunch of batteries. Either way, there seems to be plenty of power left. Going to be saving them.

Last edited:

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
4V seems rather high for new ones. Was going to suggest another volt meter but you did that already...

BetamonZ

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
4V seems rather high for new ones. Was going to suggest another volt meter but you did that already...
I ended up using a professional grade Optima car battery charger to check voltage on these. Lets just say the multimeters i have are junk. I guess they started going bad over time. They arent that old. This means info gathered with them in the past 6months to a year is trash. New CR2032 should start around 3.3 - 3.5v? Now just to wait on how long they last.
Lets go with 3.3v

Dang. Already have my eggs unlocked and never used AAAA

Last edited:

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've seen 3.3V. That's unfortunate that 2 meters would go wrong!

Hello I would appreciate if somebody here could tell me if the pendulum version 20th count for the digieggs that require connecting to 5 unique devices.
I'm planning on ordering a set of the Digimon vpet ver 20th and I really want to raise a Gracenovermon.
Thank you for your time^^
Sorry if this question has already been asked.
Sorry to report that no the Pendulum ver 20th don’t count as one of the 5 devices that unlock the Vpet ver 20th’s exclusive egg.
Thinking about this, you can unlock the egg by copying, and the Pendulum is compatible with that. I checked the signal for copying a V-Pet Digimon to the Pendulum, and the Pendulum had name AAAA, but a different version number from the V-Pets. So maybe the version number makes it not count, or maybe the Pendulum does count as one named device. Who actually tested this, and did they name one of their 5 V-Pets AAAA by any chance?

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've seen 3.3V. That's unfortunate that 2 meters would go wrong!

Hello I would appreciate if somebody here could tell me if the pendulum version 20th count for the digieggs that require connecting to 5 unique devices.
I'm planning on ordering a set of the Digimon vpet ver 20th and I really want to raise a Gracenovermon.
Thank you for your time^^
Sorry if this question has already been asked.
Sorry to report that no the Pendulum ver 20th don’t count as one of the 5 devices that unlock the Vpet ver 20th’s exclusive egg.
Thinking about this, you can unlock the egg by copying, and the Pendulum is compatible with that. I checked the signal for copying a V-Pet Digimon to the Pendulum, and the Pendulum had name AAAA, but a different version number from the V-Pets. So maybe the version number makes it not count, or maybe the Pendulum does count as one named device. Who actually tested this, and did they name one of their 5 V-Pets AAAA by any chance?
Yeah I tested it with 5 difrent Vpets ver 20th, each had a different name. I connected each of them and nothing, it makes sense since each would just register four different users. For the fifth I connected the Pen ver 20th and nothing. I had to open a sixth Vpet version 20th I own, name it with a different name, and then connect it to the other five. That’s what unlocked the exclusive eggs.

In short Vpet version 20th exclusive eggs can only be unlocked with six Vpet version 20th, each with different names of course. Also none of them were named AAAA.

Last edited:

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh well, thanks for clarifying. I imagine that a lot of people doing the reset method might actually name one of them AAAA!

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh well, thanks for clarifying. I imagine that a lot of people doing the reset method might actually name one of them AAAA!
Nah too ocd lol I want each of them to feel unique. So I would think of a name and pass it through a translator. Hopefully it worked. My brick brown has my name, Icy Grey named Blue, Alphamon Alep, Omegamon Gundam, Zubamon#1 my nickname, and Zubamon#2 Mei.

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, i have been noticing an odd predicament with these 20th v-pets. The devices have been bringing up the low battery warning in what seems to be a shorter time than when they were new. I have been checking voltages on these "low" batteries and they still have over 3 volts. What the heck. Voltage just showed like 3.09 on these 2 used ones and now they are almost 4 volts. On 2 different volt meters. This is ridiculous. Going to be keeping an eye on this.I have only used lithium energizer cr2032 after originals go low.Currently switched the latest low warning battery from brick red to gold and no warning yet.Gold ended up shutting off too. Maybe i got some weaker bunch of batteries. Either way, there seems to be plenty of power left. Going to be saving them.
You should be careful about what type of batteries you use in your electronics. Because if they seem dodgy they probably are and a battery leak can kill a device.I am going to order one of each of the original version 20th in a couple of days. Because I know I will regret not doing so in the future.

Last edited:

NextDream

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi! I have a problem with my digimons, every time I lose a figt, my digimons get sickness 100% of the times, if I lose 20 balltes, my digimons die, I want to know what its de rate of sickness and how I can end this curse off illness, I want to fight with friends!

DraCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi! I have a problem with my digimons, every time I lose a figt, my digimons get sickness 100% of the times, if I lose 20 balltes, my digimons die, I want to know what its de rate of sickness and how I can end this curse off illness, I want to fight with friends!
Do u feed him protein?

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For the digieggs that require connecting to 5 unique devices. By connecting it means batting right?I will buy the wave 2 VER20th and a double of one of them tomorrow so i want to know how to unlock the digieggs? :)

Last edited:

DraCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For the digieggs that require connecting to 5 unique devices. By connecting it means batting right?I will buy the wave 2 VER20th and a double of one of them tomorrow so i want to know how to unlock the digieggs? :)
Yes, connecting as in battling, I'm not sure if copy count as connect or not. If you want to use 1 device to connect 5 times to unlock the egg, remember to rename ur device every time you reset it.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As I said on the previous page, copying works too.

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, connecting as in battling, I'm not sure if copy count as connect or not. If you want to use 1 device to connect 5 times to unlock the egg, remember to rename ur device every time you reset it.
As I said on the previous page, copying works too.
Thanks sorry my memory is the not best at times ^^

Raffelcoptar

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Help Unlocking Zubamon in 20th anniversary digivice

Hello,

I am having trouble unlocking the Zubamon egg in my 20th anniversary v-pet. It shows that I have won over 100 battles, but both Hackmon and Zubamon eggs will not show up. Is there any other requirements?

Thanks for your time

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's actually 50 and 100 wins (though you said that already), and it might not count connect battles.

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello,I am having trouble unlocking the Zubamon egg in my 20th anniversary v-pet. It shows that I have won over 100 battles, but both Hackmon and Zubamon eggs will not show up. Is there any other requirements?Thanks for your time
You can check how many fights you have done in the field guide its the little open book.Then you pick the 3rd option it says せんせも i think? Its hard to the see the Hiragana clearly on such a small screen and i am still new to Japanese.Then it has Sせんせも 0/0 for single battles and Tせんせも 0/0 for tag battles.The 0 on the left is wins and the 0 on the right is losses.You should double check :)If you have over 100 wins its a bug :(

Last edited:

pinoytamerz

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is the Pendulum 20th good to unlock Orig V-pet 20 (Red/Grey) Agumon / Gabumon?

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also on the previous page, RogueX4 says not.

shadowfoxx21

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm new to VPets. If I wanted to kill off one of my digimon without getting care mistakes for the other, what's the best way?