20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Hikarunu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only pause method for 20th ver is taking battery out if you really dont have time and can resume back the gameplay once you insert back the battery.

Arekuxis

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only pause method for 20th ver is taking battery out if you really dont have time and can resume back the gameplay once you insert back the battery.
I believe that would reset time to right after they evolved like other V-Pets.

Anyway, I'm curious about how sleep disturbances work now since you can wake up a Digimon to take care of it for about 15 minutes. Does that means I have to wait more than 15 minutes for it to count?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pre-Order details for the Wave 2 V-pets is here.

harrykoh

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys, want to ask about the new 3 vpet colours (zubamon, alphamon, omegamon), I've seen there's some kind of free poster cards or some sort, is it limited, or we're definitely getting it? Thanks.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys, want to ask about the new 3 vpet colours (zubamon, alphamon, omegamon), I've seen there's some kind of free poster cards or some sort, is it limited, or we're definitely getting it? Thanks.
There is a product thread for that on the front page and linked to in the post before yours, but I will update to mention those again.

I hadn't mentioned them because they've come up quite a bit.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stupid question but is there a way to reset time at any moment on these new Vpets? My sleep cycle is so screwed up and I don't want this thing to wake up at weird hours when I get it, lol.

Duplicated

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stupid question but is there a way to reset time at any moment on these new Vpets? My sleep cycle is so screwed up and I don't want this thing to wake up at weird hours when I get it, lol.
Go into the clock screen (B with no menu icon selected) then press both A and C at the same time.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So since in this thread there are a few people who already have their ver20th V-pet it seems sensible to post this here...
as you might know, the official Digimon site just opened their D-1 Grand Prix online battle service.
If you have a bandai namco ID (afaik I don't think there a geo restriction on that) you will be input a input a code generated by your V-pet on the site and "transfer" a Digimon onto that service.
On the site and during battles your transferred Digimon will be displayed using very nice full color sprites. And as you might imagine I'm very interested in getting those images from the website. However, since I don't own a ver20th V-pet I can't really get very far.
So if any of you who is lucky enough to have his V-pet already is able to register their digimon on the D-1 site it would be very nice if you could figure out the address of the sprite image of your digimon. The site currently blocks right clicks, however at least on firefox it doesn't block shift+rightclick, or you could just hold and drag the image onto another tab in your browser. Anyway, if it's possible to get the address of one of the sprites, assuming all the sprites have standardized names, I will be able to probably get all the sprites on the sites just with that information.

thanks in advance!

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Last edited:

Arekuxis

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can non-Japan residents register at all?

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can non-Japan residents register at all?
I was able to, and I'm not a Japanese resident. They actually have a field that allows you to put in your continent/country. (Though that doesn't change the language at all.)

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been a while since I've been here. Didn't think EMS would get me my v-pet so soon but i had a missed delivery notice on Saturday here.

Gotta love the english manual! Good job!

Duplicated

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On a related question to that---when you register a Digimon, it asks for a name with drop down Japanese characters. Is is safe to assume that you can name your Digimon whatever you want?
I think the drop down is for your Tamer name, similar to how you set it up when you start playing the 20th vpet. I'm trying to figure out what the second box that allows you to type whatever name you want in is for (ie. waiting for my friend to translate that bit for me lmao).

Does it matter that the name you choose on the website matches what you have on your vpet? Idk.

BetamonZ

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so excited for you guys that already got yours! There hasn't been any word on when the July batch will go out, right? I should have been more proactive and put my order in with the first round.
I am in the same boat. Got lucky on my part tho. Didnt even know about ver.20th until march. Ordered March 15th. Might not see them until August or September. I wonder how many were sold.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Out of interest for anyone who already has theirs: how does name entry work? Are you stuck with Japanese characters or can you use the Roman alphabet as well?

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
20th anniversary evolution?

Hey guys, I have an accel on the way and already looking into other vpets but I can't find any info on the evolution lines of the 20th anniversary pets :S any help?

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys, I have an accel on the way and already looking into other vpets but I can't find any info on the evolution lines of the 20th anniversary pets :S any help?
Beyond the original V1-V5 roster, we know almost nothing about the evolution lines. V1 MetalGreymon appears to evolve into BlitzGreymon but that's basically all we've seen past Ultimate/Perfect level as far as the V1 group is concerned.

Welcome to the boards!

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Out of interest for anyone who already has theirs: how does name entry work? Are you stuck with Japanese characters or can you use the Roman alphabet as well?

Japanese characters only

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Beyond the original V1-V5 roster, we know almost nothing about the evolution lines. V1 MetalGreymon appears to evolve into BlitzGreymon but that's basically all we've seen past Ultimate/Perfect level as far as the V1 group is concerned.

Welcome to the boards!
thanks! been a few years since ive been on a forum :) and thanks for the help! I'm excited for blitzgreymon and i'll have to check out the original vpet roster again ^^

Duplicated

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Japanese characters only
4 characters, to be precise. Luckily my nickname requires only 3, so I just put in the exclamation mark as my 4th lol.