20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

whatthechuck3

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
> Yes, connections will need to be desoldered to complete the process.
Thanks, just need to order a soldering iron. Is there any specific one you recommend?
(Like I was saying to someone else earlier) I'd suggest that you also buy some desoldering braid, watch a guide about how to use it, and practise on a scrap electronic item first. The other person couldn't remove the solder with just a soldering iron.
Indeed, I could not. Hopefully you have better luck following BladeSabre's advice. I just gave up and paid for the other Pen20, lol. Good luck to you!

I’ve been seeing some posts in various threads saying how the Pendulum 20s are super expensive now, so I looked up eBay prices. Why are they $200 minimum? Why are used 1999 versions that you need more than one of to evolve a Digimon anywhere from $58 to $200? Why are the Japanese packaged Pendulum Progress pets of all things $250 minimum when a few years ago you could buy The exact same Japanese Progress but with Korean packaging for $50? Why aren’t any Korean packaging Progress pets even on eBay at all right now? Why are the Pendulum X pets which used to be the most expensive pet ever now less expensive than all the other pets I mentioned before?

What happened? :/
And I have no idea what happened. I managed to find a SilverBlack Pen20 for $175 on Amazon, and I just gave up and went for it. It seems like they're only continuing to rise.

Stacio88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’ve been seeing some posts in various threads saying how the Pendulum 20s are super expensive now, so I looked up eBay prices. Why are they $200 minimum? Why are used 1999 versions that you need more than one of to evolve a Digimon anywhere from $58 to $200? Why are the Japanese packaged Pendulum Progress pets of all things $250 minimum when a few years ago you could buy The exact same Japanese Progress but with Korean packaging for $50? Why aren’t any Korean packaging Progress pets even on eBay at all right now? Why are the Pendulum X pets which used to be the most expensive pet ever now less expensive than all the other pets I mentioned before?

What happened? :/
It's crazy how expensive they are. I was looking for the Beezlemon pendulum and gave up because the only two I found were $400 on eBay and $450 on Mercari. THATS CRAZY! I decided to check fromjapan and found one at $130 but it was an auction. I ended up winning and paid $150 for it, $180 with shipping.

Viktor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys, just wanted to ask - is the new Pendulum Z just all the same with only a few new Digimon, or are they all different? I am wondering whether it's worth getting another set or not.
And you are right, Pendulums are quite expensive. My guess is that since they are only produced in limited quantities on Premium Bandai and not actually sold in stores anywhere else that inflates their price afterwards.

padi22

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Question, if my digimon evolves while it is asleep, will it stay awake or go back to sleep? Will I get an mistake?

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Question, if my digimon evolves while it is asleep, will it stay awake or go back to sleep? Will I get an mistake?
It depends what the time is when the Digimon evolves, and what times the new Digimon sleeps at. If the current time is before the new Digimon's bed time, you will get a care mistake. I believe this is an issue on every Digimon pet in existence, except the 20th V-Pet which is paused when sleeping and therefore can't evolve in its sleep. If you want to go to bed yourself, you can get around it by setting the Digimon's clock a bit later.

padi22

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So if I put my digimon to sleep at 11pm and it evolves while sleeping, the digimon falls asleep and doesn't count as an care mistake?

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it evolves after the new Digimon's sleep time, it stays asleep and doesn't get a care mistake. Sleep times on the Pendulum 20th are regular. Baby/Child sleep at 21:00, Adult 22:00, Perfect 23:00, Ultimate 0:00. So if it's currently a Perfect and you think it's about to evolve, better set the clock to midnight.

padi22

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it evolves after the new Digimon's sleep time, it stays asleep and doesn't get a care mistake. Sleep times on the Pendulum 20th are regular. Baby/Child sleep at 21:00, Adult 22:00, Perfect 23:00, Ultimate 0:00. So if it's currently a Perfect and you think it's about to evolve, better set the clock to midnight.
Thank you.

Another query, can I have more than one jogg? Can I use the copymon to get another one?

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys just have some thoughts/questions.

I remember on my original pendulums that either the baby 1 or baby 2 would always get sick during every run at one point. I even remember one time where an adult level randomly got sick. I was wondering if anyone knew of any of the mechanics of getting sick besides the over weight thing. Also is there any similar sickness mechanic in the V20 pendulums? So far I have never seen the sick status show up. I know if I got it to 99G it would get sick, but I am wondering if there is a random chance of sickness or anything like that.

Other thought, I remember reading something about the original pendulums having some mechanic that altered the effectiveness of a Digimon depending on how it was obtained, battles or Jogress. Like a Piemon form a Vamdamon was somehow better than one from a Phantomon. I think it had to do with a more lenient shake number for the megahit. I remember hearing that the best form of Omegamon was the one that evolved from WarGreymon. I have a tendency to just jogress a copymon from the English Digimon 20th. Many times I have enjoyed watching a Digimon absorb a Sukamon to get to Perfect level. Are there any advantages or disadvantages to the different Jogress styles like in device, between two devices, pendulum copymon, digimon 20th copymon, or specific Digimon used? Again just wondering.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@padi22 I'm not sure what you're asking. You can jogress two real Digimon (which leaves one real Digimon and an empty slot) or a real Digimon with a copymon (so you still have both real Digimon).

@Samtheweebo Just weight and poop I think. And the Digimon doesn't care how you got it. Pretty sure it didn't on the original Pendulums either.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@padi22 I'm not sure what you're asking. You can jogress two real Digimon (which leaves one real Digimon and an empty slot) or a real Digimon with a copymon (so you still have both real Digimon).
I think he’s asking if you can have two jogress Digimon at the same time since the 20th devices allow you to raise 2 digimon. For example if you have 1 jogress formed Digimon like Omegamon, then you start a 2nd egg and raise it into a Digimon that can be jogressed, can you then use a copymon along with him to jogress another Digimon without getting rid of Omegamon? Cause like, I don’t know if you can select between using a copymon in battle with your 2nd Digimon if you already have a real first Digimon at the same time. :/ Do you think you can? Like can you potentially make and have 2 Omegamon active at the same time?

LopmonDE

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Edit: answered :)

Last edited:

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just evolved to Ofanimon and uhh, not sure if this is the correct place to mention it, but uhhhh her attack sprite looked kinda like she was a well endowed dude.... I know it's supposed to be a javelin or something but I just can't unsee it.

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So this is so insignificant that I'm not sure anyone will care, but my Digimon just tied in a battle against the ai. It counted as a Loss, but will playing the Loss music and displaying my guys' sad poses, the symbol displayed was a cluster of X's, instead of the usual skulls. It went by too fast for me to get a picture of it.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So this is so insignificant that I'm not sure anyone will care, but my Digimon just tied in a battle against the ai. It counted as a Loss, but will playing the Loss music and displaying my guys' sad poses, the symbol displayed was a cluster of X's, instead of the usual skulls. It went by too fast for me to get a picture of it.
I've seen draws in tag connect battles when testing certain conditions with my DMComm device. I noted it showed "clouds", by which I probably meant the thing that shows up when you fail at training.

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've seen draws in tag connect battles when testing certain conditions with my DMComm device. I noted it showed "clouds", by which I probably meant the thing that shows up when you fail at training.
That is indeed what it is, not sure why my brain didn't make the connection. They've been Ultimates for weeks now, and I haven't trained in a while.

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys, just wanted to ask - is the new Pendulum Z just all the same with only a few new Digimon, or are they all different? I am wondering whether it's worth getting another set or not.
And you are right, Pendulums are quite expensive. My guess is that since they are only produced in limited quantities on Premium Bandai and not actually sold in stores anywhere else that inflates their price afterwards.
Each different pendulum is colored and from a different "zone" which has different digimon. The digimon in the new pendulums are mostly new and different from the original pendulum and the 20th pendulum. Here is a list of the known exclusive digimons https://humulos.com/digimon/penz/exclusives Here is a link to a list of all current digimon that are known to be on the pendulum z so far https://humulos.com/digimon/penz/

enavalosr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys!! New here. I have a quick question about the Jogress feature in the Pendulum 20th ver.
I been following humulos guide and my current goal was to get HerculesKabuterimon and MetalEtemon. My digi on the left currently is MegaKabuterimon and right is ShogunGekomon.
My plan was to jogress ShogunGeko with WarGrowlmon to get MetalEtemon who I have as a copymon, but it gets denied. Would anyone know why?