20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aw that's unfortunate. Does she have mega stats then?
Nope, she doesn't even have strongest Champion stats, she's only in the third strongest tier for Champions.

Mik3y112

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what time do they wake up on pendulum?

I have time set as 7:51am. I woke them up after 7:30am. Did some battles and then they wanted to sleep again.

Last edited:

Mik3y112

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok thanks.

I have tailmon and toyagumon atm.

Mastemon was always my first choice on who to get when I saw the pendulum digimon list. 😉😉😉😉😻

Toyagumon will try go down the Greymon route

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh man, I am so pumped for mine to arrive! I'm going away next week for three weeks, they should be here by the time I get home.

Mik3y112

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh man, I am so pumped for mine to arrive! I'm going away next week for three weeks, they should be here by the time I get home.
Should have gotten the address of where you will be staying and used that for delivery. ;)

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm going to be staying at three places over the 2.5 weeks so I wouldn't have been too sure where to send it, but the thought did cross my mind. The wife would probably not be too pleased If i was focusing on the digis on our honeymoon anyway haha

Mik3y112

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn. 3 places too many.

Currently waiting for my tailmon and greymon. Hopefully evolve in next few hours

Tailmon evolved. Jogress to Mastemon straight away 😍
https://imgur.com/a/lyOzMvK

If I wake a sleeping digi is that a care mistake on the 20th pendulum? Humulos pendulum guide says yes.

But I did it 3 times to try and get impmon who requires 2 care mistakes. But I didnÂ’t get impmon. I got phascomon instead.

Yes I double posted. Many days apart though.

Last edited by a moderator:

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoops, it definitely shouldn't say that. That was something that was previously believed, but that was disproved. I'll fix that right now, sorry about that!

Mik3y112

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The guide is written with the assumption that you have already unlocked all the normal eggs on your device. If you have done this, you will only need to beat Tags and Singles one more time while switching versions. The eggs only unlock if you beat the tags and singles while in that version, so it's best to clear tags and singles before starting and then not start over after clearing the final battle, so you can immediately challenge it again to unlock the remaining two.

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The accellerometer on my Dukemon stopped working yesterday. I had struck the same thing with both my Silver devices when the batteries were dying, and replacing the battery fixed them in both cases. In this case however I changed the battery to no effect, in addition to a battery-tester telling me the old battery was still perfectly fine. Xanaxdu had the same problem with his Silver-Black at one point and he solved it by opening the device and putting it back together, so I tried that. Luckily for whatever reason that got it and I can now Megahit again. Didn't lose the save-date either, but replacing the batteries in these things really is a white-knuckle ride the whole way.

I love these things, really I do, but I really wish they were better made and didn't commonly have so many issues.

Teddyzmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
eh? I may have a similar problem on my dukemon. it still works, but its wonky and keep miscounting the number of shakes i made.

Coquito12

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys I need your help with a little problem. I was trying to hack my silver black to turn it into dukemon color and I accidentally broke the black cable that connects to the back of the vpt. I did turn it into dukemon but now the sound its pretty much dead :(

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't have experience with the Pendulum 20th specifically, but those Digimon speakers tend to have a fragile conductive coating which the wire was soldered onto; and trying to resolder the wire onto the speaker, that coating tends to just flake off even more. So maybe find someone really good at soldering to do it for you...

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just discovered another mistake in the guide:
There should be a line connecting Seadramon to the Jogress Data box next to Hangyomon, but there isn't. As usual the Digimon info boxes for Seadramon and Hangyomon are correct, it's just the actual chart that has the omission.

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Found something else in the guide (just shows you how much I enjoy looking at it): I noticed that most of the names in the infoboxes change to the English name if you hover over them, which is pretty neat, but I just thought I'd point out that it doesn't seem to work for Piemon/Piedmon or Mugendramon/Machinedramon. There may be others from the newer lines (I tend to find the stuff from the vintage Pendulums the most interesting), but those are the ones I noticed.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not going to lie, I have spent very little time there because I was going ENTIRELY off memory for English names, and I am NOT good at remembering the English names, lol. I'll make that a task for myself to properly include all the dub names!