20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do we actually know for sure that evolving to Ultimate requires any battles at all?
I probably won't be able to figure to confirm that on my current cycle. They definitely were on the original Pendulums, and I doubt such a famous and integral part of Digimon lore would have been done away with (that 60% win rate), but it certainly doesn't hurt to be certain. I don't however think I will have any good candidates on this Cycle to determine this with. If anyone else is able to test sooner, here are the Digimon that can be used to test this out:

Angewomon (Both)
Were Garurumon (NSo)
Aero V-dramon (Both)
Garudamon
Delumon
Asuramon
Astamon
Baalmon
Dark Knightmon
Megalo Growmon
Rize Greymon
Beowolfmon

Whichever you choose, it MUST be obtained via Jogress, and MUST have never battled, not even once. The first of my Digimon from my current cycle will be retired on Friday, meaning I would be able to test this myself at the earliest next Tuesday, so if anyone else can before then, that would be much appreciated!

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll see whether I get anyone appropriate tomorrow then!

Cloudfly

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know how to get rid of a copymon besides using it for jogress? I had copied a "child" stage digimon and can't do anything with it.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's really annoying. I'm finding myself planning ahead with my training and jogress tests so that I don't have any copymon left over...

diginut

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On the 20th V-Pet, if it fails to evolve it dies after 5 care mistakes, including ones it already had at the current level (so if it already had 5, it drops dead instantly when it fails to evolve).
Oh, I didn't know that. Good to know!

It's really annoying. I'm finding myself planning ahead with my training and jogress tests so that I don't have any copymon left over...
What's equally annoying, to me at least, is that the digimon on the right doesn't move across the whole screen, like there's an invisible copymon occupying that space.

whatthechuck3

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Whamon is in the fridge. Nyaromon evolved to Augumon as expected from 0 CMs. He also had 3 Effort.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wizarmon evolved to Death Meramon despite a large amount of losses. I kind of borked this test though, so I'll be doing another under similar circumstances. Issue was that my losses were all tags, and my wins were all singles (because I didn't want to start my tags over yet :p). Whatever my Floramon becomes will be used to test that out again with 30 singles losses followed by 15 singles wins. Revolmon will be getting 15 tag wins, but no singles wins to help further test the relation between tag and singles (assuming it's one big pool, but I want to be certain). Woodmon will be getting no battles, because I just won 15 singles with Piyomon, so no more battles for that Digi at all. Going to determine whether evolution to Perfect can occur if all battles are done as a Child. Death Meramon will just be raised perfectly with no further battles to see if he becomes Skull Mammon.

Last edited:

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I gotta say I'm really enjoying the QOL changes Bandai made to the Pendulums. Since I have some health conditions that make it so I'm easily fatigued and have generally low energy levels I tend to nap a lot which slowed down my evolution cycles with the Original Ver. 20ths due to having to constantly have my monsters nap themselves unless I was employing the poop trick. Now with the Pendulum 20ths I find I can nap without fear! The monsters are way less demanding with food and training (and I love that when you train/feed them simultaneously you gain 2 hearts) they also rarely ever poop, I've been running my silver blue for a little under a month and have not gotten poop sickness once.

I'm currently raising a Doruguremon and Hisaryumon(?) into a Dorugoramon and Owryumon respectively. I was wondering if I sent over an Alphamon copymon from my Zubamon edition would I be able to jogress it with Owryumon into Alphamon Owryuken Mode? If not Ill just evolve my Doruguremon into an Alphamon instead.

Also really thankful for everyone's contributions to the spreadsheets it has made navigating evolution paths a breeze.

DraCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I gotta say I'm really enjoying the QOL changes Bandai made to the Pendulums. Since I have some health conditions that make it so I'm easily fatigued and have generally low energy levels I tend to nap a lot which slowed down my evolution cycles with the Original Ver. 20ths due to having to constantly have my monsters nap themselves unless I was employing the poop trick. Now with the Pendulum 20ths I find I can nap without fear! The monsters are way less demanding with food and training (and I love that when you train/feed them simultaneously you gain 2 hearts) they also rarely ever poop, I've been running my silver blue for a little under a month and have not gotten poop sickness once.

I'm currently raising a Doruguremon and Hisaryumon(?) into a Dorugoramon and Owryumon respectively. I was wondering if I sent over an Alphamon copymon from my Zubamon edition would I be able to jogress it with Owryumon into Alphamon Owryuken Mode? If not Ill just evolve my Doruguremon into an Alphamon instead.

Also really thankful for everyone's contributions to the spreadsheets it has made navigating evolution paths a breeze.
If you meant to copy from VPet 20th device to Pendulum 20th and Jogress them, yes it's possible. I copied Durandamon from my VPet 20th and Jogress them become Ragnalordmon, so I guess the same apply to Alphamon.

D'Black-1

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A little late to the scene but hello everyone! I got my pendulum last week but so much has been found out already. So if i discover anything new i be sure to let you all know!

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So... Digimon can start dying if you don't put em to bed in time. My seraphimon age 10 started dying because I kept him up 30 mins past his bedtime even though he still had 2 hearts on both hunger and strength, so that's a thing.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bandai has revealed the second password Copymon, Magnamon. The password is 【932388】

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am expecting some regular jogress, but based on the tournament, it seems it is at ultimate level, so no regular jogress.
Imo only good use for password copymon are for jogress fodder. If they can't be used for that, they are only as useful as regular copymon.

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So... Digimon can start dying if you don't put em to bed in time. My seraphimon age 10 started dying because I kept him up 30 mins past his bedtime even though he still had 2 hearts on both hunger and strength, so that's a thing.
I think when they start trying to die they can take a certain number of care mistakes (which I think is 5) before they die. Since sleep counts as a care mistake, it must have been his fifth one.

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think when they start trying to die they can take a certain number of care mistakes (which I think is 5) before they die. Since sleep counts as a care mistake, it must have been his fifth one.
Ah brilliant, that makes sense. I've been sloppy with him lately.

whatthechuck3

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well this may be obvious to some, but Magnamon must be a free type not a vaccine, as it could not Jogress with Whamon

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well this may be obvious to some, but Magnamon must be a free type not a vaccine, as it could not Jogress with Whamon
You can't jogress with a mega/perfect unless it has a specific jogress (E.G WarGreymon + MetalGarurumon)

also you can't jogress with something of a different level only the same (champion/adult + champion/adult)

Last edited:

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm planning to raise WereGarurumon P3 with 0 battles.

Mismatch or not selectable?

And we don't know what level it is.