20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

DraCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At this time, I have no reason to believe that the claims of getting the other 4 eggs are false. Especially because one thing we've been able to discover is that every Digimon in the Pendulum 20th series can indeed be raised on one device via cheating. Most are of course unobtainable over normal means, but the logic for them to function exists.
I'm with @Xan on this lol, still skeptical that 1 device can have all the eggs it's just too good to be true :D. Beside, there are no news on unlocking all the eggs in 1 device other than the one from the picture. But of course I hope I'm wrong on this.

Regarding the Lopmon/Terriermon egg, not sure if this is confirmed but people are still asking about this, so I'll add my info to this. I have unlocked the Lopmon/Terriermon egg yesterday, with 38 Digimons in the record book and no Champion status in the record book, prior to this I have unlocked all the other special eggs (Other than the opposite color eggs and Lalamon) so this is the last special egg I unlocked, I'm on Silver Blue.

Hope this helps.

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully the requirements aren't actually as absurd as getting 999/999 for both, because the thought of having to grind out nearly 4000 battles is a bit soul-destroying.

Viktor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anybody else noticed that these are suspiciously easy to "kill"? I've had mine die randomly a few times, the 20th ann. version of the original seemed more hardy, despite the way higher poop production (and subsequent getting sick because of that). I haven't gotten my Pendulum 20th get sick because of poop yet, yet they die sometimes, not even because of neglect.
Maybe it's beause I don't fight with them that much? The shaking thing is honestly kind of exhausting so I tend to forget to do that...

kitkatmreow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey! I made an account just to post this, so I hope I'm in the right place. And I hope this hasn't been done before..

I got both the Silver Black and Silver Blue version a little over a week ago, and decided that I really wanted to get all the Digimon in both of them. So, to make it easier to track, I made a spreadsheet checklist of all the Digimon in both version, which you can find here.

I separated them by version, both versions get a sheet. I haven't included the other version's four eggs on either spreadsheet because we're still not sure how that can happen, so when we figure it out I'll edit it. The Digimon with an asterisk next to them are also found in another evolution line, so you'll have to check both of them off when you get it.

EDIT: Updated to include Beelzebumon and Dukemon color devices!

Last edited:

Anomalocaritchi

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bad news! I have 1000 Single wins in my Record and 35 total digimon in my Album and unlocked....only Lopmon.

So now time to do 1000 Tag battles I guess :(
Too bad I killed my DORUgamon and Ginryumon (+some babies) to do this
So I’ll have to raise up a new set of Digimon and go at it. I’ll also try to get 999 wins on a single Digimon :)
I’ll keep y’all updated!

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey just wanted to share my series of recent results. Update:

Koromon 0 CM 0 EH > Bushi Agumon 3 CM 4 EH > Manbomon 0 CM 4 EH 28 battles 9X% win rate > Risegreymon 0 CM 4 EH 9X% win rate > Dukemon

Nyoramon 2 CM 0 EH > Plotmon 0 CM 0 EH > Angemon 0 CM 4 EH 27/28 battles 96% S 7/7 100% T > MagnaAngemon 0 CM 4 EH battle records the same > Seraphimon

Kapurimon 1 CM 4 EH > Phascomon 3 CM 4EH > Troopmon 0 CM 4 EH 27/28 battles 96% S 26/28 92% T win rate > DrakKnightmon 0 CM 4 EH battle records the same > Belphemon

Nyoramon 1 CM 0 EH > Gabumon 0 CM 4 EH > Leomon

@BladeSabre
*Nyaromon 1 CM 4 EH > Gabumon

Jogress:
Demon + Belphemon = Ogudomon

Manbomon <Blank>, Risegreymon <VA>, Dukemon <VI>, Troopmon <Blank>, DarkKnightmon <Blank>, and Ogudomon <VI> all have JX.

*My best friend finally got a Pendulum and he’s helping out. He also has a crabmon but we’re waiting to see what happens. We are aiming for Garurumon. I haven’t been able to check if anyone has unlocked one, but I think Gabumon will evolve into a Garurumon with 0 CM and 0 EH.

Been busy lately. I’ll carefully read up and get up to date with the thread when I get a break.

Last edited:

DraCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*My best friend finally got a Pendulum and he’s helping out. He also has a crabmon but we’re waiting to see what happens. We are aiming for Garurumon. I haven’t been able to check if anyone has unlocked one, but I think Gabumon will evolve into a Garurumon with 0 CM and 0 EH.
Me too aiming for Garurumon, planning on doing 2 CM 2 EH, will report if there's any updates.

Firestorm

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My original Silver Black ver.20th finally arrived in the mail.
I'm really excited to start raising it. since I've never really properly raised a pendulum before. I only owned 1 pendulum as a kid and it was an absolute lemon. a Deep Savers one that just could NOT keep itself alive. no matter how much i fiddled with the battery connector thingy. how many new batteries i put in. how tight i screwed the backing piece in or even wedging a wad of paper between the battery and the cover to keep it pressed against the connector. it never survived longer than a day.
now finally i can raise a pendulum!

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anybody else noticed that these are suspiciously easy to "kill"? I've had mine die randomly a few times, the 20th ann. version of the original seemed more hardy, despite the way higher poop production (and subsequent getting sick because of that). I haven't gotten my Pendulum 20th get sick because of poop yet, yet they die sometimes, not even because of neglect.
Maybe it's beause I don't fight with them that much? The shaking thing is honestly kind of exhausting so I tend to forget to do that...
If I remember correctly Digimon have a stricter lifespan on Pendulum Devices. Overfeeding pills also counts as a injury, by the way.

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm currently on 27 in album and S650/T470 im holding off raising Ludomon and Maicoomon till i have Duradamon on my V20th and till we get DF's password

DraCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BTW, is there any consequences of feeding Protein? Shorter life span? Higher chance of losing?

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BTW, is there any consequences of feeding Protein? Shorter life span? Higher chance of losing?
Higher chance of injury it you lose a battle

Artzei

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So how exactly is this 999/999 100% Champion tied into? Is it tied into the Album win/battle records or is it tied into Digimon's win/battle records?

The twins are growing up.

Currently trying these "setups": V-Mon (L), 0 CM, 4 E💗
V-Mon (R), 0-2+ CM, 3 E💗

Last edited by a moderator:

DraCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Higher chance of injury it you lose a battle
That's it? Won't lower their winning chances?

The reason I'm asking is that there's a saying that feeding too much protein on the VPet will shorten their life span, not sure how true is this lol.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, so I managed to get Duftmon from RizeGreymon with 1-2 CM (again, not sure, but I think it was only 1), and a total of 73% wins (it was S 26/38 & T 28/35). I had jogressed my Reppamon with a ME Greymon from the Silver Black Pendulum to get RizeGreymon.
Well that's unexpected. With everything you have, care mistakes are what I am guess made the difference. This also appears to be the case between DORUgoramon and Alphamon. No care mistakes gets Alphamon, 2 or more gets DORUgoramon. I'm likewise convinced that this is the same case with Aero V-dramon becoming Hououmon or Ulforce V-dramon. I'm going to put it down as 2 care mistakes for now.
Nice! I wonder if DarkKnightmon could become Beelzebumon using these requirements. Got up to date.

I always thought the 999/999 S and T Champion was record wise. It’s pretty easy through various gens. If it was one Digimon get a Super Ultimate and just grind with it. Still easy just a bit more tedious.

Me too aiming for Garurumon, planning on doing 2 CM 2 EH, will report if there's any updates.
That’s great! That way we can experiment to see what could be the min and max requirements for Garurumon.

Last edited:

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm with @Xan on this lol, still skeptical that 1 device can have all the eggs it's just too good to be true :D. Beside, there are no news on unlocking all the eggs in 1 device other than the one from the picture. But of course I hope I'm wrong on this.
Yeah, I also hope it doesn't turn out to be a big prank. Let me just say though, I appreciate so many of you being willing to try! I confirmed this morning that no one in any of the communities, including the community from which the image was initially acquired, have been able to get the 4 opposite-color eggs yet, apart from that first example. Those of you that are skeptical certainly have the right to be, considering this lack of evidence. I'll make sure to post with any updates on this as I receive them.

I got both the Silver Black and Silver Blue version a little over a week ago, and decided that I really wanted to get all the Digimon in both of them. So, to make it easier to track, I made a spreadsheet checklist of all the Digimon in both version, which you can find here.

Sorry, I hope this makes sense? Sorry if someone's done this already, I just thought I'd share in case it's helpful!
Thanks! Whether or not someone's already done it, more options are always good.

My original Silver Black ver.20th finally arrived in the mail.
I'm really excited to start raising it. since I've never really properly raised a pendulum before. I only owned 1 pendulum as a kid and it was an absolute lemon. a Deep Savers one that just could NOT keep itself alive. no matter how much i fiddled with the battery connector thingy. how many new batteries i put in. how tight i screwed the backing piece in or even wedging a wad of paper between the battery and the cover to keep it pressed against the connector. it never survived longer than a day.
now finally i can raise a pendulum!
NICE! Welcome! Sorry your old pendulum sucked, this one should work out much more nicely for you.

So how exactly is this 999/999 100% Champion tied into? Is it tied into the Album win/battle records or is it tied into Digimon's win/battle records?
Still not sure, people are still trying to test out the specifics.

whatthechuck3

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I also hope it doesn't turn out to be a big prank. Let me just say though, I appreciate so many of you being willing to try! I confirmed this morning that no one in any of the communities, including the community from which the image was initially acquired, have been able to get the 4 opposite-color eggs yet, apart from that first example. Those of you that are skeptical certainly have the right to be, considering this lack of evidence. I'll make sure to post with any updates on this as I receive them.
Lol, Suppose that means I better pre-order a wave 2 Beezlebumon when my Silver Blue comes in...Just in case...Still, even if it turns out to be false, it's amazing that in this day and age (when an entire pokemon roster is datamined from a demo released a month before the game comes out) we can have such fun with trial, error, experimentation, and speculation with a little digital pet...

Last edited:

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As far as I know there is none similar to the Vpet version 20th. Only consequence I’ve noticed is your Digimon will get sick if you reach or surpass the 99 weight limit.

hm_firdhaus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys.. Password for odinemon FM already released.. The password is 480594
@humulos @BladeSabre

Make digimon sick by feeding him vitamin, reduce weight with 1 training and repeat the process 20 times will make your digimon died..

Last edited by a moderator: