20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder what use stuff like Erismon, Filmon, Ciel etc have when they're Champions etc. Can they even digivolve?
To be honest I think the only “useful” ones will be Apocalymon, Neo, Stingmon, Ophanimon FM, and Beelestarmon. Even then the only ones that are truly useful are the last three because of Jogress.

This is how copymon work: You get a Copymon through the password or connect feature. Once you receive it the Digimon sprite will become the mini Copymon sprite. They don’t get registered in your gallery nor can you raise them. They will now hang out with your Digimon in their mini Copymon form.

What can you do with them?
Use them as Jogress fodder or use them in Tag mode, as a Tag partner, in order to use a Gigahit. If I’m missing anything else please let us know.

How do you get Stingmon?
He’s a password copymon. Password code hasn’t been released yet.

Last edited:

Olive

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got phantomon, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience jogressing him with someone to get Demon, instead of Piemon?

Also I read somewhere it's believed you can unlock all eggs on both devices? Is that true?

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got phantomon, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience jogressing him with someone to get Demon, instead of Piemon?

Also I read somewhere it's believed you can unlock all eggs on both devices? Is that true?
Select a Ladydevimon first then Phantomon second. That’s the only way I know how. That’s how I got mine.

ilabb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I noticed that Wikimon has the sprites for all of the digimon on their Pendulum 20th page. Does anyone have "high res" (lol) rips available?

JPPP

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We have Beelzebumon Blast Mode, but we don't have Dukemon Crimson Mode in the Wikimon list. Maybe we will have another new jogress. I wish/hope we get a Saintgalgomon and Cherubimon jogress. Or maybe not

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We have Beelzebumon Blast Mode, but we don't have Dukemon Crimson Mode in the Wikimon list. Maybe we will have another new jogress. I wish/hope we get a Saintgalgomon and Cherubimon jogress. Or maybe not
Everything on the Pendulum 20th have already been discovered through tab-cheating. What you see on the Wikimon page is everything. Nothing more will be discovered (if it's not coded into the Wave 1 devices, it won't be on the Wave 2 devices in order to maintain compatibility between the two waves).

The main missing piece of information not discovered is the distribution of special eggs and their unlock requirements on the Wave 2 Pendulum 20th devices.

Last edited:

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder how come beelzebumon version has less digimon in it than Zubamon's egg
I also wonder if Lalamon will replace terriermon or lopmon, but then again, it can't replace both right? there should be one more exclusive egg
any hope for them adding new content for 2nd wave that is not included in first wave?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Zubamon egg is part of the Beelzemon version.

As for the discrepancy between the number of Digimon between each special egg, it's possible that the special eggs will include Digimon already in the Pendulum 20th. We're just unable to verify which Digimon it is since it wouldn't be grouped together with the special egg line as it already exists elsewhere within the Pendulum. For example, Devidramon seems to be missing an evolution; it could be Megadramon, who already exists in Metal Empires.

It is possible for Lalamon to be a shared special egg between the two versions. Afterall, Dorumon and Ludomon are shared special eggs.

It's impossible for any raisable Digimon to be added into the 2nd Wave if it's not in the 1st Wave. The Wave 1 devices would not be able to copy any unknown Digimon from the Wave 2 devices. If anything new is added, the best bet is as an unplayable enemy in the Single or Tag battles.

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lalamon seems to be most likely from connecting to the first wave, if they program in a way to track that.

Teddyzmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Everything on the Pendulum 20th have already been discovered through tab-cheating. What you see on the Wikimon page is everything. Nothing more will be discovered (if it's not coded into the Wave 1 devices, it won't be on the Wave 2 devices in order to maintain compatibility between the two waves).

The main missing piece of information not discovered is the distribution of special eggs and their unlock requirements on the Wave 2 Pendulum 20th devices.
there might still be other unknown digimon that didnt appear in the tab glitch

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Couldn't they make it so the wave 1 pens simply get an error when they copy a new wave 2 digimon? Does it have to be totally compatible? I don't know the details of how the devices work.

pumpkiumpkins

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's the thing, why would they do that? They want to have the two be compatible, but having the wave 2s be that different leaves wave 1 adopters upset. Maybe the Dukemon forms could be Copymon's though, but who knows?

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aeroveedramon should be digivolving tonight, so we'll see if my hypothesis is correct. My theory is that 4 effort hearts are needed to reach UlforceVeedramon, and any less will achieve Hououmon. He's currently sitting at 3 effort hearts, being kept up on vitamins until he evolves. The theory stems partly from Kakujo stating in tne video that he had been rather busy over the last 2 days prior to that recording, suggesting to me that he hadn't had much time to get Aeroveedramon's effort hearts up to full before it evolved.
Still became Ulforce V-Dramon. Either 3 Effort Hearts are enough or whatever triggers Hououmon isn't effort related.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Debug Mode Details:

NOTE! YOU DO RUN THE RISK OF LOSING YOUR SAVE BY DOING THIS! ALL DIGIMON AND ALBUM DATA MAY BE LOST!

To access: Hold A+B while pressing the reset button. The version number of your device will appear on screen. You then have three options corresponding with the three buttons.

A - Activates screen test
B - Activates pendulum test
C - Activates sound test

manicfan64 discovered the sound test while tabbing, so I suggested trying a reset button combo and miraculously it worked, and they went on to discover the screen and pendulum tests. There is also a demo mode that just shows Triceramon and Wizarmon with copymon, accessible by hitting A+C while resetting, but this seems to definitely erase your data if activated. I've seen one person who says their data DIDN'T reset when accessing the pendulum test, but I don't want to say that that's a guarantee, so tread with caution.
I tried out the 3 options and lost my save. Tried again a few times from my new Babumon. The pendulum and sound tests seemed to leave it alone. The screen test sequence waits for various button presses and goes through 4 different screen patterns and then screen off - if you reset at that point, it seems to be OK, but the next step is an EEPROM test which definitely erases your save. Still, this is all at your own risk; don't blame me if I'm wrong about any of this ;)

Anyway, the important thing is the pendulum test. I was right about the shake counts. Check out the Train page on my spreadsheet for details and video links. If you'd like to check your shake counting without risking the debug mode, try to match the results I've posted there. I'm really sure about counts up to 10 (it gets a little trickier after that).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CE8SziVh7C0ZtCdJncISMdc_vgDQvJCOO23Qgsr1xIY/edit#gid=164981533

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lalamon seems to be most likely from connecting to the first wave, if they program in a way to track that.
I have a feeling it’s going to be exactly that or maybe password related. Mostly the first though.

Artzei

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Neat. Apparently when in the Clock/Time screen, it is possible to swap between 12 hour and 24 hour clocks by pressing A button.

Chunkylowold

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tried jogressing my beezlmon and belphemon as the guide mentioned, but didn't work. Any suggestions?

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it seems ogudomon is belphemon and demon jogress exclusive

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tried jogressing my beezlmon and belphemon as the guide mentioned, but didn't work. Any suggestions?
Don’t worry I think that’s supposed to happen. Belphemon and Demon can Jogress into Ogudomon; meanwhile Beelzebumon jogress with Copymon Beelestarmon for Beelzebumon blast mode.