20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey all, on the data collection spreadsheet it shows plesiomon without a megahit but I can get a megahit on him, it's at like 20 or 21 shakes or so. Am I reading the spreadsheet wrong?
In my experience his Megahit number is 12. That's also his Gigahit number when he has a copymon, but I recall that being his Megahit number before I started playing with copymons.
The entry on the profile page just means he doesn't get one in the first 10 shakes. I'm not finished yet but it's coming soon!

Regarding MadLeomon, I had just happened to get one last night. Because he was Free, I was way too curious to let him evolve on his own so I jogressed him with his Mechanorimon cell-mate and got BigMamemon of all things. I was honestly expecting WaruMonzaemon. I copied him to my other device and tried to Jogress him with a VB Tailmon and got mis-match. Curious, I copied over a Kabuterimon from my other pendulum and Jogressed and got HolyAngemon.

I dunno what any of this means.
That's strange. So just checking, was it like this?
Mechanorimon (+ cell-mate MadLeomon) -> BigMamemon
Pen0 Tailmon (+ copy Pen1 Kabuterimon) -> HolyAngemon

But I thought the talk was these were running on an accelerometer and the ballbearing itself doesn't matter?
I suspect when the mechanism strikes, the accelerometer sometimes picks up additional vibrations from the collision.

I wanna say the PenProgs actually showed you a number when you got done shaking? I miss that.
Totally!

ilabb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Regarding MadLeomon, I had just happened to get one last night. Because he was Free, I was way too curious to let him evolve on his own so I jogressed him with his Mechanorimon cell-mate and got BigMamemon of all things. I was honestly expecting WaruMonzaemon. I copied him to my other device and tried to Jogress him with a VB Tailmon and got mis-match. Curious, I copied over a Kabuterimon from my other pendulum and Jogressed and got HolyAngemon.

I dunno what any of this means.
Yep, that's what I tried. On that note, might need to raincheck messing around with Meicoomon for awhile until I get some other Digimon going.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, maybe my theory was wrong about the training patterns. Tentomon and Floramon have the same results without a copy, but with a copy they seem to have different Gigahit behaviour. Unless the Gigahit behaviour is affected by what the copy Digimon is...

Yep, that's what I tried. On that note, might need to raincheck messing around with Meicoomon for awhile until I get some other Digimon going.
Cool, I've noted those 3. No hurry about Meicoomon, whenever it works out.

darkfent

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is quite fun experimenting with the shakes, felt like playing accel all over again. Like how Growmon need like 13 shakes for giga, and Hououmon and Plesiomon need to hit that sweet 5/6.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@humulos I can confirm that HolyAngemon is JX. I noticed your spreadsheet says it's unconfirmed that it can Jogress to Ofanimon.
Thanks!

Would that mean no more battle required for evolution??? :eek::eek::eek:
At this point, I assume that 100% Champion is Per Digimon, meaning once it dies, that title goes away and you will still need battles for new Digimon. Not certain of that yet, but that's what I'm currently thinking.

So maybe MadLeomon is only compatible with Virus attributes, and is treated as a Vaccine in those scenarios... just a guess.

Hmm, maybe my theory was wrong about the training patterns. Tentomon and Floramon have the same results without a copy, but with a copy they seem to have different Gigahit behaviour. Unless the Gigahit behaviour is affected by what the copy Digimon is...
Oh! Yes! Alice brought this up a while ago in the DDC and seemed pretty confident about it! She thinks that by using a copymon that has an attribute advantage to the Digimon you are raising, this results in more consistent Gigahits. For example, if you use War Greymon, a Metal Garurumon copymon will produce Gigahits. Can't test myself of course, but it seemed accurate based on what people were saying.

whatthechuck3

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I'm hoping to preorder one of the Dukemon/Beelzbumon editions (since I missed the first wave back before they got super expensive...) but I want the one that would be comprable to the Silver Blue version (the one that has Deep Savers and Wind Guardians in it). Does anyone know if that would be Dukemon or Beelzbumon? I'm finding conflicting info online...you'd think it'd make sense for that one to be Dukemon since it has Virus Busters (which I've seen some posts saying), but Wikimon has Beelzbumon listed as the one that's the same as the Silver Blue. Does anyone know? I don't want to preorder the wrong one...and I can't get both right now...

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you for pointing that out! I corrected the page on Wikimon, to reflect what it actually is. Dukemon does indeed have Deep Savers, Wind Guardians and Virus Busters. This image can be used for reference:

http://bandai-a.akamaihd.net/bc/img/model/xl/1000125553_7.jpg

Edited to remove embed, way too big

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh! Yes! Alice brought this up a while ago in the DDC and seemed pretty confident about it! She thinks that by using a copymon that has an attribute advantage to the Digimon you are raising, this results in more consistent Gigahits. For example, if you use War Greymon, a Metal Garurumon copymon will produce Gigahits. Can't test myself of course, but it seemed accurate based on what people were saying.
This is possible. Tentomon with Seadramon got a gigahit. Floramon with Mamemon didn't get a Gigahit there. I'll test some more over the next few days.

SCYJ789

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Owh thank you! I was researching abit and found that they just revealed Veemon will be in Silver Blue. But how do i unlock him? Sorry for the questions..
V-mon is unlocked on the Silver and Blue Pendulum by clearing all 100 tag battles. I recommend you have a look at some of the spreadsheets linked in the first post of this thread for detailed guides on the Pendulum. The guides are currently incomplete due to information still being gathered, but they're still good and worth having a look through.
OH thanks, I looked through it.

Sorry but I have a question I couldn't find an answer to.
What makes a digimon stronger than another? Like what hidden stats/mechanics/data make a digimon like paildramon stronger than say a Patamon? Or what differentiates the strength between two digimons of the same "stage"? Or are there actually no strength differences between same stage digimons?

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey all, on the data collection spreadsheet it shows plesiomon without a megahit but I can get a megahit on him, it's at like 20 or 21 shakes or so. Am I reading the spreadsheet wrong?
In my experience his Megahit number is 12. That's also his Gigahit number when he has a copymon, but I recall that being his Megahit number before I started playing with copymons.
I recorded my shakes so I could see it in slo-mo and I'm hitting megahit at 13 with plesiomon and then again at like 21 or so but its so fast it gets blurry on my phone cam. I guess this means there's more than one megahit number. Also shaking the device with a sweeping motion instead of up and down seems to make it read more consistent. But still, the device is almost never consistent and thats really annoying. In contrast with the moving bar and the button taps in dm20 this feels like a step down. My arm hurts XD.

Megalogrowmon's megahit shakes are absurdly high too. Worked my way up and I didn't see it till I started shaking like 22+, too fast for me to count past 20.

Last edited:

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember hearing something about a debug mode with a visible pendulum counter. How do you get into it, and do you lose your save if you do that?

whatthechuck3

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you for pointing that out! I corrected the page on Wikimon, to reflect what it actually is. Dukemon does indeed have Deep Savers, Wind Guardians and Virus Busters. This image can be used for reference:

http://bandai-a.akamaihd.net/bc/img/model/xl/1000125553_7.jpg

Edited to remove embed, way too big

Thanks so much! I didn't think that made any sense! (Unless they were just being cheeky and putting Virus Busters in Beelzlbumon and Nightmare Soliders in Dukemon)....I totally would've ordered the wrong one :p

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Debug Mode Details:

NOTE! YOU DO RUN THE RISK OF LOSING YOUR SAVE BY DOING THIS! ALL DIGIMON AND ALBUM DATA MAY BE LOST!

To access: Hold A+B while pressing the reset button. The version number of your device will appear on screen. You then have three options corresponding with the three buttons.

A - Activates screen test
B - Activates pendulum test
C - Activates sound test

manicfan64 discovered the sound test while tabbing, so I suggested trying a reset button combo and miraculously it worked, and they went on to discover the screen and pendulum tests. There is also a demo mode that just shows Triceramon and Wizarmon with copymon, accessible by hitting A+C while resetting, but this seems to definitely erase your data if activated. I've seen one person who says their data DIDN'T reset when accessing the pendulum test, but I don't want to say that that's a guarantee, so tread with caution.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since we are in the subject of megahits has anyone found Pidemon, Venomvamdemon, and Demon’s megahits? I have rarely gotten them out and can not figure out the number of shakes they require.

Also I’ll try to post the mega hit numbers I find along the way if that helps. Although I don’t fully understand the shake mechanism.

So far from the top of my head Ophanimon was 6-7 shakes, WarGreymon and Omegamon were around 7-8, Skullmammon was around 7-8 shakes, and Risegreymon is around 5-6 shakes. I think Angewomon or Tailmon were 4 shakes but I honestly don’t remember.

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What's considered a shake is also important. Does it measure one shake tied with on tick of the pendulum sound, or is one shake one back AND forth motion combined. I think someone said they got plesiomons megahite with 6 shakes which is not the case for me at all but maybe they're counting shakes different.

If someone could access the demo and see if what it counts?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Last edited:

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll check out the pendulum debug tomorrow or so, when my current Digimon have finished growing.

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
anyone have a list of all the digimon is the vs mode I just beat Lilithmon in singles and had to chill WarGreyMon to get more DP just wonder how much more i had to go.

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Go for it, Wildwing! it's especially fun with pendulums, not knowing which jogresses gets you what.