20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Arranos You have to look at one of the other cycles. On the first cycle, he accidentally skips right past it due to an unintentional double press. Look again when he is showing off the Copymon. Also
Nyokimon is the Baby I form for Budmon, as accidentally discovered yesterday, complete with a different egg

Concerning Mad Leomon, that's very interesting to see... that would mean he either functioned as a Vaccine for that Jogress, or Frees have their own results. To test, could you try Jogressing him with a Vaccine attribute? If you have two devices you should be able to copymon him over to test.

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ya know once that I look at it I'm quite confused with what will even be in the 2nd wave yet you can pre order them. Do we even know if Beelzemon and Dukemon will be available in their own pendulums? I'd honestly be pissed if they weren't for some reason for the obvious. Same goes for the special eggs, I'd be quite salty if Dorumon, Veemon, Meicoomon, the bunnies were replaced by some Lalamon egg.

I really hope these things aren't changed entirely- If I recall correctly the second V pet wave was the exact same save for like one special egg replacing another color exclusive one.

Benny576

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just tested it.

L Beelzebumon + R Demon = mismatch !!!!!!!!!!!:(

Arranos

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Arranos You have to look at one of the other cycles. On the first cycle, he accidentally skips right past it due to an unintentional double press. Look again when he is showing off the Copymon. Also
Nyokimon is the Baby I form for Budmon, as accidentally discovered yesterday, complete with a different egg

Concerning Mad Leomon, that's very interesting to see... that would mean he either functioned as a Vaccine for that Jogress, or Frees have their own results. To test, could you try Jogressing him with a Vaccine attribute? If you have two devices you should be able to copymon him over to test.
Unfortunately, I could not find it, but I'll take your word for it.
And edited my post to include Nyokimon.

Last edited:

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, sorry, I may not have been clear!

It goes like this:
Nyokimon
Budmon
Lalamon
Sunflowmon
Lilamon
Lotusmon

That is indeed Budmon, I was just saying that Nyokimon comes before it on the egg, sorry for the confusion!

Also, the egg in question: https://twitter.com/FakeBali/status/1017018046345383936

Arranos

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, sorry, I may not have been clear!

It goes like this:
Nyokimon
Budmon
Lalamon
Sunflowmon
Lilamon
Lotusmon

That is indeed Budmon, I was just saying that Nyokimon comes before it on the egg, sorry for the confusion!
No problem, I just understood what you meant.
I thought I read Baby II, not I.

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devidramon
is around 1:07 on Sinobali's video. He skipped
Wingdramon
though.

Last edited:

Arranos

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devidramon
is around 1:07 on Sinobali's video. He skipped
Wingdramon
though.
AHH! That's why. I thought
that was Wingdramon, not Devidramon.
Thanks for the clarification.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just saw confirmation for Belphemon being able to Jogress with Demon.

Based on this and the revelation of Beelzebumom BM, maybe Beelzebumom can't be used for Ogudomon after all?

AKluthe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So what's the deal with shaking orientation on these? I find that if I shake it upside down (no pendulum noise) I can score a gigahit no big deal but performing the same motion when I hear the pendulum rattling around gives awful results?

EDIT: Actually, I think I probably have that reversed -- proper orientation gives good training results and flipped does not? But I thought the talk was these were running on an accelerometer and and the ballbearing itself doesn't matter?

Last edited:

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just saw confirmation for Belphemon being able to Jogress with Demon.

Based on this and the revelation of Beelzebumom BM, maybe Beelzebumom can't be used for Ogudomon after all?
It seems like it’s so. That was what the creators originally hinted to in the Jogress article update. Although I thought it was confirmed that Beelzebumon could jogress with the others too. Maybe it was just a mistake.

That said I just got Phascomon from Kapurimon with 1 CM and 4 EH. Was honestly hoping for Impmon but that’s okay. Will try to get Troopmon seeing that it’s not registered in the guide, plus I sorta have a soft spot for the little jobber.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, hey, Andy Kluthe, didn't know you were a Digimon fan, what's up!

These new Pendulums don't actually use the pendulum to count anything, they are just there for show. Instead, they use an accelerometer. I saw a great video that showed off how to shake it well, but it was in Japanese. One sec, I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Here's the video: https://youtu.be/Hx5HJVldbgM, you can turn on automatically generated English captions to help get the gist of what is going on. He demonstrates a good way to get reliable shakes.

And thanks as usual, RogueX4!

Last edited:

AKluthe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, hey, Andy Kluthe, didn't know you were a Digimon fan, what's up!

These new Pendulums don't actually use the pendulum to count anything, they are just there for show. Instead, they use an accelerometer. I saw a great video that showed off how to shake it well, but it was in Japanese. One sec, I'll see if I can find it.
Yeah, that's what I'd heard. I was just surprised the orientation seems to matter so much if there's no little ballbearing hitting a sensor. A video would be awesome, though. I wanna say the PenProgs actually showed you a number when you got done shaking? I miss that.

(And yup! I love me some Bandai LCD toys!)

ilabb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@humulos I can confirm that HolyAngemon is JX. I noticed your spreadsheet says it's unconfirmed that it can Jogress to Ofanimon.

SCYJ789

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys, I'm new here and new to Digimon in general. However, i did have a nostalgic childhood with the original Digimon V-pet when i was young, so i decided to get the new Pendulum version, i got the Silver Blue version.

What are the steps in order for me to get an Imperialdramon Paladin mode on my Silver Blue? Do i need the Silver Black one as well or can i get him on Silver blue alone?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@SCYJ789 It should be possible to do it solo on the Silver Blue. But, at the moment, Stingmon's password is unknown so you won't be able to obtain Imperialdramon.

However, theoretically, you raise a WarGreymon and a MetalGarurumon, then you Jogress them into Omnimon. Using the freed up slot for your second Digimon, you hatch a Veemon egg (which you'll need to unlock) and raise it into ExVeemon. Using the password-obtained Stingmon, you can "solo" Jogress your ExVeemon into Paildramon, then evolve it into Imperialdramon. Jogress Omnimon and Imperialdramon together and voila.

samster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just a curious thought....

If and when we reach 999/999 in both Single and Tag battles, the battle records seem to become "Champion 100%" for any digimon raised (seen under the first menu tab according to this twitter thread, not just the RECORDS page)...

Would that mean no more battle required for evolution??? :eek::eek::eek:

On another note, I am super excited about the Lotusmon egg and Rafflesiamon!! Finally a jogress I find quite special. Sadly still no way of knowing whether the egg is a password unlock or 2nd wave connect.....(or even raise-able in the 1st wave)...

Well, I guess I can say goodbye to my wallet and order a 2nd wave, because better safe than sorry ;);)

Last edited:

SCYJ789

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@SCYJ789 It should be possible to do it solo on the Silver Blue. But, at the moment, Stingmon's password is unknown so you won't be able to obtain Imperialdramon.

However, theoretically, you raise a WarGreymon and a MetalGarurumon, then you Jogress them into Omnimon. Using the freed up slot for your second Digimon, you hatch a Veemon egg (which you'll need to unlock) and raise it into ExVeemon. Using the password-obtained Stingmon, you can "solo" Jogress your ExVeemon into Paildramon, then evolve it into Imperialdramon. Jogress Omnimon and Imperialdramon together and voila.

Owh thank you! I was researching abit and found that they just revealed Veemon will be in Silver Blue. But how do i unlock him? Sorry for the questions..

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Owh thank you! I was researching abit and found that they just revealed Veemon will be in Silver Blue. But how do i unlock him? Sorry for the questions..
V-mon is unlocked on the Silver and Blue Pendulum by clearing all 100 tag battles. I recommend you have a look at some of the spreadsheets linked in the first post of this thread for detailed guides on the Pendulum. The guides are currently incomplete due to information still being gathered, but they're still good and worth having a look through.