I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Any info on how to unlock special egg?

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooh, there's my second payment email from DEJAPAN now. If the first google search of EMS is right, I could have it before this weekend!

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...I hate to sound obsessed but are there reports of the poop being slower? The sheer speed of the constant poops drove me nuts on the 20th V-Pet.
I never tested it but I always thought the reason was because we are raising two digimon’s at the same time. Hence the poop piles up faster.

Still it would be a nice tiny quality of life improvement to let us know or make the build up slower.

Also just finished doing the 2nd payment excited to have it arrive! Hopefully before the week is over.

Last edited:

diginut

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...I hate to sound obsessed but are there reports of the poop being slower? The sheer speed of the constant poops drove me nuts on the 20th V-Pet.
There is a tweet on the official twitter that says that in the pendulums, you'll get 1 poop every 150 minutes whereas for the original ver 20th you'd get 2 in 80 minutes.

MrBoot

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, is it confirmed that we won't be having a D-1 for these then, since they don't seem to have codes?

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My silver blue left Osaka international this morning so I should be getting it soon :D my first pendulum so I'm just gonna roll with it and not plan anything out. I hope we don't need multiple pendulums for most of the eggs

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nippon Yasan are still "Preparation in progress" so I may have mine by the weekend

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hoping one of you find that DNA form if that guy on Twitter was telling the truth lol

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hoping one of you find that DNA form if that guy on Twitter was telling the truth lol
What guy on Twitter?
Someone on Twitter reached the 100th tag battle. The person said it was against Imperialdramon Paladin mode and a new mystery mon. This mystery mon seems to be a jogress between Zubamon and Rudomon’s mega/ultimate forms.

I’m honestly curious to know what’s the full jogress and password line up. Hoping for a Ophanimon + Razielmon jogress.

Last edited:

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So after watching vids on YT it looks like you can have 4 digimon at once, The left digimon + a copymon/passwordmon and the same for the right side no wonder people get jogressing to mega in a matter of hours

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new Jogressing mechanic is nuts. According to @zenaorz1 on twitter, they successfully Jogressed Ikkakumon and Kabuterimon into Whamon and Jyagamon, and then Jogressed THOSE two into Plesiomon and Holydramon (similar to the Greymon/Garurumon case above). The originals prevented that by not allowing two mons occupying the same slot in the evolution charts to Jogress, but apparently that is out the window now, otherwise I would have had a much easier time getting Metal Seadramon way back when. Being able to become War Greymon through jogressing is honestly even more surprising. Is everything available as Jogress now? Looking forward to seeing the in-depth evolution requirements in a few months.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new Jogressing mechanic is nuts. According to @zenaorz1 on twitter, they successfully Jogressed Ikkakumon and Kabuterimon into Whamon and Jyagamon, and then Jogressed THOSE two into Plesiomon and Holydramon (similar to the Greymon/Garurumon case above). The originals prevented that by not allowing two mons occupying the same slot in the evolution charts to Jogress, but apparently that is out the window now, otherwise I would have had a much easier time getting Metal Seadramon way back when. Being able to become War Greymon through jogressing is honestly even more surprising. Is everything available as Jogress now? Looking forward to seeing the in-depth evolution requirements in a few months.
Judging by your post not necessarily. Marine Angemon and Heracles could end up being standard digivolution only. Meanwhile Plesiomon could be jogress only and Holydramon could be Angewomon and jogress only.

To be honest not a fan of how they’ve reworked jogress. Still I’m curious to see how the evolutions and their requirements have changed in this version.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well looks like I have a reason to raise durandamon again!

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Soo... someone on Twitter said something about these things coming with a 'test battery' does this mean that when you get them you should replace the battery with a new one? Sounds like the batteries they come with don't really last long since they are just for testing reasons.

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oof, that would be a shame. What kind of battery do these take? Do you lose all your data when you swap out?

EnderKitsune

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
According to the Premium Bandai page, they take 1 CR2032 battery. Not sure if changing the battery erases your data.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Based on the prices of CR2032 on Ebay and such... I don't think they last very long. You can get loads of them for £1/$1.30 So you'll probably burn through those batteries. Sounds like they cheaped out

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Based on the prices of CR2032 on Ebay and such... I don't think they last very long. You can get loads of them for £1/$1.30 So you'll probably burn through those batteries. Sounds like they cheaped out
CR2032's last a few months in my Ver.20th V-pets, I'm unsure if the Pendulums will consume more energy with their bells and whistles but I kinda doubt they'll impact much.

Buying in bulk online has been a very very good investment I highly recommend it!

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not entirely sure, I suppose it depends on the brand too. I believe the Pokewalker that came with pokemon Soul silver and Heart gold used the same battery. I haven't used it in ages but one battery easily lasted over a month or two for me. I guess it depends on the battery quality and how much the device is used.