20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update:
Picodevimon 5 CM 0 EH > Dokugamon

Plotmon 3 CM 0 EH > Ninjamon?

Picodevimon went slightly as planned. I was expecting Bakemon/Dokugamon, although I was hopping to get Bakemon instead. Wanted try to see if jogressing Bakemon would lead me to Phantomon...

Anyways I jogressed Dokugamon (Virus B?) with Gekomon (Virus B) and got Vamdemon as @humulos had previously reported.

A bit disappointed with the resulting Ninjamon though. I think I have an idea to what might of happened. Next time I’ll try to raise a Salmon again I’ll do more Care Mistakes. Hopefully 5 CM might lead to Tailmon; unless they changed it. Who knows maybe a perfectly raise Salmon leads to Tailmon?

Anyways jogressed Ninjamon (Data B) with Gesomon (Virus A) got Asuramon.

I can add to the other reports that “one life cycle” unlocks the “Impmon/Guilmon” eggs. Mines got unlocked by jogressing but others have confirmed death triggers it too. Sadly won’t be able to test the later.

Also I previously had connected to a version 20th and no other new egg was unlocked.

Can Ultimate and Mega levels be achived without jogress?

Some can, but not all. For example, Marin Angemon can be achieved by perfectly raising a Zudomon, but Metal Seadramon can only be achieved by Jogressing two Perfect level Data Digimon together.
I've seen triceramon evolve to saberleomon, and weregarurumon to skullmammon, without jogressing. This makes me think that all perfects in the ver.20th can evolve to their respective ultimates just by fulfilling the requirements. Worth a test?
I’ll test my Vamdemon out to see if he can naturally reach mega/ultimate class. Asuramon I might jogress with a Vpet ver 20th copymon just to see the result.

Edit: whelp I just realized Asuramon can not Jogress. So I’ll try to see if both of them can naturally reach mega.

Last edited:

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welp, waited, attempted the jogress of MadLeomon and Jyagamon, and it said they were Mis-Matched, lol.gonna freeze Jyagamon and see if it will jogress with whatever MadLeomon becomes.

DraCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure if anyone got this information, from Ver.20th Virus Busters DigiTama:

Koromon 3+ CM 0 EH > BushiAgumon​

Regarding the care mistake (CM), since I started the egg quite late, I couldn't get enough chance to do a lot of CM, so what I did was:

1. Wait until he sleep call
  2. Ignore until the call icon gone, which is around 30 minutes or so
  3. Put him to sleep
  4. Wake him up
  5. Repeat

Not sure if this count as CM, but I did this 3 to 4 times until I my self went to sleep lol. Then this morning I woke up with BushiAgumon. BTW BushiAgumon woke up at 10am, not sure if this is his normal wake up time or it just me abuse him too much last night causing him to wake up late lol.

I just love Agumons so much, is there a way to keep him forever in Agumon? Will skipping time on midnight works?

Last edited:

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welp, waited, attempted the jogress of MadLeomon and Jyagamon, and it said they were Mis-Matched, lol.gonna freeze Jyagamon and see if it will jogress with whatever MadLeomon becomes.
Not entirely sure but I think it's hinted that Mad leomon can either become an Astamon or a Baalmon (maybe either of those two at random.)

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure if anyone got this information, from Ver.20th Virus Busters DigiTama:

Koromon 3+ CM 0 EH > BushiAgumon​

Regarding the care mistake (CM), since I started the egg quite late, I couldn't get enough chance to do a lot of CM, so what I did was:

1. Wait until he sleep call
  2. Ignore until the call icon gone, which is around 30 minutes or so
  3. Put him to sleep
  4. Wake him up
  5. Repeat

Not sure if this count as CM, but I did this 3 to 4 times until I my self went to sleep lol. Then this morning I woke up with BushiAgumon. BTW BushiAgumon woke up at 10am, not sure if this is his normal wake up time or it just me abuse him too much last night causing him to wake up late lol.

I just love Agumons so much, is there a way to keep him forever in Agumon? Will skipping time on midnight works?
Nice! Though I don’t think you can keep an Agumon forever, well unless you abuse the Fridge mechanic maybe?

Well I decided to re-raise the Nightmare Soldier egg and the Virus Buster egg. I’m going to try to reverse what I previously did. Picodevimon 3 CM 0EH and Salmon 5CM 0EH. See if it changes anything.

Also just a while back I tried a similar method like @DraCat did. Only thing is when the Digimon falls asleep and the call icon lights up, I went to the lightbulb, and selected on to wake them up.

After all my years as a tamer I have never tried this hopefully it will count as a CM. Well I did with the Pen Prog 1.0 years ago but that resulted in failure. Could of been a variety of reasons though.

hoky

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ikkakumon evolved into Zudomon with +15 battles and maybe one care mistake (I had to step into a meeting so unsure how long the care mistake was there)
Kabuterimon hasn't evolved yet and they were started at the same time, but I did have him on ice for a bit to charge up his DP at one point, so I'm waiting to see if he does a middle-of-the-night evolution

SkytheGoggleHead

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Came across another post about compatibility with the D-Ark ver 15th so I made a video showing that they are compatible.

YeahRightSure

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Came across another post about compatibility with the D-Ark ver 15th so I made a video showing that they are compatible.
1) Awesome, thanks for the video!
2) @ 0:12 .... you need to replace the batteries in your smoke detector dawg :D

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I ended up with Octomon from Syakomon, probably because I had a care mistake (I was going for Seadramon). His effort hearts were only up to 3. I jogress them with a copy of my Tyranomom from the Digital Monster Ver. 20th V1 and got Dagomon.

Once my Piyomon evolves (to Vdramon, I hope), I'll jogress it with the DarkTyranomon I copied over from the same Ver.20th and see what I get. Then I'll see if I can jogress the two results together.

AguChamp

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've started to notice that the MegaHit requirements, at least on my device, stay the same for Baby-Rookie and Champion-Ultimate

Starting at Champion level, Digimon seem to stay awake one hour more.

My first jogress (Ikkakumon x Leomon), enabled a new Digiegg, leading to the BushiAgumon line.

The other connection option works with any device that can do regular V-Pet battles.

(Apologies if this was info already discovered.)

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The first special egg on the 20th V-Pet was "5 in album". If people are seeing the first egg on the Pendulum after a death and after jogressing, it's probably something similar here too (and nothing to do with death or jogressing except that's when it becomes visible). While it's not important, it's going to annoy me, so I reset my Silver Black and intend to raise only one Digimon and watch for eggs.

Looks like it takes 30 minutes for the call icon to go out after falling asleep.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you to everyone for supplying all this information! I have done a major update on my spreadsheet, as I am now confident enough to consider more than 50% of it to be correct. Because of that, I have removed all the strikethroughs and have switched to "correct until proven wrong" for my approach. This spreadsheet is NOT 100% correct, and there are still some things that are puzzling me, but overall I think we have a much clearer idea on how some evolutions work.

I am also going all-in on the idea that Jogressing no longer looks at 'slots' as it used to. As RogueX4 pointed out, the DMv20 had attributes, and is able to provide Copymon to Jogress with the PENv20. There is no way for those Digimon to have slots, and so far those attributes have been perfectly aligning with what the expected Jogress combination should be. We have also seen Digimon occupying the same slot to be capable of Jogress. The last piece of evidence is Angemon and Tailmon VB, who behave like Vaccines in Jogressing, not Viruses. For these reasons I have made my Jogressing sheets list only the attribute, not the slot, of the material Digimon.

That being said, I have a few Jogress experiments I would like to see to fully confirm this theory. The biggest help would be for anyone who can to Jogress a certain combination of DMv20 and PENv20 Digimon together. The specific combos I am looking for are on the Jogressing Adult to Perfect tab of the spreadsheet. 2 or 3 experiments should be all it will take to confirm that part of the theory.

One other thing, evolving to Perfect appears to take far fewer battles than before, apparently just 15? I'd like to see more confirmation of this before I update the spreadsheet, to prevent some poor souls from missing out on Perfect because they didn't fight enough.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know when you find something that contradicts the information on the spreadsheet. Preferably via DM, Discord (humulos#2562) or Twitter (@humulos) to help alleviate the number of posts on this thread. The more errors we correct, the closer we will be to having a solid evolution guide for these devices. Thank you again!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11MTwJc7uWCngg3Yqr5Di3ucFHazJpkGiF0AAgSy0lMo/edit?usp=sharing

I'm 90% sure more than care mistakes determines Child > Adult. My Gomamon and Tentomon had the same number of care mistakes however Gomamon became Coelamon and Tentomon became Kabuterimon. I did battle with both quite a bit so one might have had a higher win% or number of fights.

I shot for trying to do a middle ground between Floramon and Mushmon with Pyokomon to try and get Palmon and just got Mushmon instead.
For Child to Adult, effort absolutely matters. On the original, there were four combinations: Good Care, Good Effort; Good Care, Bad Effort; Bad Care, Good Effort; Bad Care, Bad Effort. Of course, back then effort was an invisible stat, but the principle is the same.

One thing I do like about these ones vs. the 20th Vpets is that these ones make a sound when they poop. Just thought I'd get my appreciation for the QOL improvement out there.
YES! Between that and the less frequent pooping, I expect far fewer sick Digimon.

Update:picodevimon went slightly as planned. I was expecting Bakemon/Dokugamon, although I was hopping to get Bakemon instead. Wanted try to see if jogressing Bakemon would lead me to Phantomon...

A bit disappointed with the resulting Ninjamon though. I think I have an idea to what might of happened. Next time I’ll try to raise a Salmon again I’ll do more Care Mistakes. Hopefully 5 CM might lead to Tailmon; unless they changed it. Who knows maybe a perfectly raise Salmon leads to Tailmon?
Based on your result, my guess would be that Tailmon comes from 3 Care Mistakes with high effort, I would try 4 effort to be safe. It's possible the requirements for Tailmon and Igamon just switched places.

As for Bakemon, seeing that he was originally exclusive to Pico Devimon, maybe Pico can no longer become Meramon or Wizarmon? Their requirements might yield Bakemon.

Last edited:

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still waiting on my Pendulums but somethings I picked up from twitter:

Someone Jogressed their Deramon with a Copy SaviorHackmon and got Gryphomon as a result.

If you shake your pendulum during the death music/sounds your digimon will revive instead.

SkytheGoggleHead

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still waiting on my Pendulums but somethings I picked up from twitter:

Someone Jogressed their Deramon with a Copy SaviorHackmon and got Gryphomon as a result.

If you shake your pendulum during the death music/sounds your digimon will revive instead.
The shaking to revive sounds really interesting.

Update on my phascomon. He evolved into Porcupamon today! I put Full effort and no care mistakes.

Olive

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Have we figured out how hard it is to reach perfect? I forgot to feed Gesomon this morning after he evolved so I definitely got like, 3+ care mistakes?
Is it worth battling/ training him still, or should he just live his life out lol.

Also interesting to note, I got Gesomon from Gomamon so you can get any evolution available, on top of both slots.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Have we figured out how hard it is to reach perfect? I forgot to feed Gesomon this morning after he evolved so I definitely got like, 3+ care mistakes?
Is it worth battling/ training him still, or should he just live his life out lol.

Also interesting to note, I got Gesomon from Gomamon so you can get any evolution available, on top of both slots.
If you have over 3 care mistakes, you probably aren't going to get Perfect level naturally. You should just Jogress him instead. Gesomon's original requirements were 0-1 care mistakes to become Marin Devimon.

As for getting Gesomon from Gomamon, my current theory is that Octmon can't be gotten from Gomamon anymore. To verify, someone will need to raise Gomamon with 3+ care mistakes and max effort.

Update on eggs: I've received a report that Ryudamon is unlocked after beating all 100 single battles. This is likely true for Vorvomon as well.

Last edited:

diginut

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Just try to get 15 battles with 80 percent win rate? Maybe the perfect requirements are the same as the ver.20th originals. Make a few more care mistakes so we can rule out care mistakes as a requirement if it evolves.

Last edited:

Olive

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OOOK who said to take the pendulum off because it has something inside counting ticks like an acceletometer - Now my thing went from not counting much to completely broken so thanks. I have no idea how to put the thing back on and i'm pissed. Shame on me I guess.

EDIT: I reset it a couple times and now its ok, Im not sure whats wrong - I'm opening it up again in a second to check it out and see if there's something wrong.

Last edited:

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you to everyone for supplying all this information! I have done a major update on my spreadsheet, as I am now confident enough to consider more than 50% of it to be correct. Because of that, I have removed all the strikethroughs and have switched to "correct until proven wrong" for my approach. This spreadsheet is NOT 100% correct, and there are still some things that are puzzling me, but overall I think we have a much clearer idea on how some evolutions work.

I am also going all-in on the idea that Jogressing no longer looks at 'slots' as it used to. As RogueX4 pointed out, the DMv20 had attributes, and is able to provide Copymon to Jogress with the PENv20. There is no way for those Digimon to have slots, and so far those attributes have been perfectly aligning with what the expected Jogress combination should be. We have also seen Digimon occupying the same slot to be capable of Jogress. The last piece of evidence is Angemon and Tailmon VB, who behave like Vaccines in Jogressing, not Viruses. For these reasons I have made my Jogressing sheets list only the attribute, not the slot, of the material Digimon.

That being said, I have a few Jogress experiments I would like to see to fully confirm this theory. The biggest help would be for anyone who can to Jogress a certain combination of DMv20 and PENv20 Digimon together. The specific combos I am looking for are on the Jogressing Adult to Perfect tab of the spreadsheet. 2 or 3 experiments should be all it will take to confirm that part of the theory.

One other thing, evolving to Perfect appears to take far fewer battles than before, apparently just 15? I'd like to see more confirmation of this before I update the spreadsheet, to prevent some poor souls from missing out on Perfect because they didn't fight enough.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know when you find something that contradicts the information on the spreadsheet. Preferably via DM, Discord (humulos#2562) or Twitter (@humulos) to help alleviate the number of posts on this thread. The more errors we correct, the closer we will be to having a solid evolution guide for these devices. Thank you again!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11MTwJc7uWCngg3Yqr5Di3ucFHazJpkGiF0AAgSy0lMo/edit?usp=sharing
This is great! Thanks for all the hard work in recompiling all this information. I’ll try to see if I can be of any help in the Vpet v20th copymon jogress experiment. I have two empty slots left that I can still raise some Vpet Digimon in.

Update:picodevimon went slightly as planned. I was expecting Bakemon/Dokugamon, although I was hopping to get Bakemon instead. Wanted try to see if jogressing Bakemon would lead me to Phantomon...

Based on your result, my guess would be that Tailmon comes from 3 Care Mistakes with high effort, I would try 4 effort to be safe. It's possible the requirements for Tailmon and Igamon just switched places.

As for Bakemon, seeing that he was originally exclusive to Pico Devimon, maybe Pico can no longer become Meramon or Wizarmon? Their requirements might yield Bakemon.
Thanks I’ll give those a try. My original plan involves inverting what I did but I think maybe I should play around with the effort hearts more.

I’ll try:
Salmon 3-4 CM 4 EH
As for the other...

Update:
So yesterday I tried giving Care Mistakes to both of my baby II. I would wait for them to want to go to sleep and the care icon would light up. Then I would go to the light icon and select ON to wake them up. Did this 5+ times. Today woke up they where still baby II, raised the Petit Meramon with 0 CM and 4 EH but gave 3-4 CM and 4 EH to my Nyoramon. The result was Petitmeramon > Tapirmon and Nyoramon > Salmon.

Conclusion: Simply turning ON the the light doesn’t make a care mistake. I don’t know if it was confirmed by anyone else.

That said now I have a Tapirmon and I will do 4 CM and 0 EH to see what pops up.

diginut

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update:
So yesterday I tried giving Care Mistakes to both of my baby II. I would wait for them to want to go to sleep and the care icon would light up. Then I would go to the light icon and select ON to wake them up. Did this 5+ times. Today woke up they where still baby II, raised the Petit Meramon with 0 CM and 4 EH but gave 3-4 CM and 4 EH to my Nyoramon. The result was Petitmeramon > Tapirmon and Nyoramon > Salmon.

Conclusion: Simply turning ON the the light doesn’t make a care mistake. I don’t know if it was confirmed by anyone else.
Cool. Did you also try waking up the digimon by feeding or training it or is that not allowed?