20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As these are shipping soon, time to get started! I'll edit later as we find things out.

Humulos beginner guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10HukeMP3nDdTF1Npc3u_HGDe5BUUba6ICkgqSfkJFpU/edit

Humulos evolution guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11MTwJc7uWCngg3Yqr5Di3ucFHazJpkGiF0AAgSy0lMo/edit

BladeSabre data collection:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CE8SziVh7C0ZtCdJncISMdc_vgDQvJCOO23Qgsr1xIY/edit

BetamonZ guide to taking apart:
https://withthewill.net/threads/204...cussion-thread?p=342934&viewfull=1#post342934

kitkatmreow Digimon checklist spreadsheet:
https://withthewill.net/threads/204...cussion-thread?p=344448&viewfull=1#post344448

Last edited:

CaptainBanzuke

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I pre-ordered both versions and they're due to be delivered tomorrow. I'll help add any information I can. I'm stoked for this!

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm waiting to hear from the proxy.

Seeing videos on Twitter and someone managed to get all the way to Mega within two hours just by jogressing. First Greymon and Garurumon into Cyberdramon, and then Cyberdramon and WereGarurumon into WarGreymon.

Was this possible on the original Pendulums? Just seems nuts that you can go through the Digimon's entire lifespan in less than a day XD

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Seeing videos on Twitter and someone managed to get all the way to Mega within two hours just by jogressing. First Greymon and Garurumon into Cyberdramon, and then Cyberdramon and WereGarurumon into WarGreymon.

Was this possible on the original Pendulums? Just seems nuts that you can go through the Digimon's entire lifespan in less than a day XD
That sounds nuts but also sound like you need 3 or 4 devices to do it

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I never had a Pendulum until I bought a used 1.0 last year, so I'm even more excited to play around with this one compared to the OG Ver20th.

Being in Japan during the releases of the last few devices sure spoiled me! I've got my fingers crossed that Nippon-Yasan will get these to me quickly.

MrBoot

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just got my shipping info today: if all goes well I'll have mine tomorrow too. Can't wait to start investigating with everyone!

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yep jogressing virus and data types was broke in the old Pendulum toys but you needed multiple ones.

What’s interesting is that now you can jogress vaccine perfects to ultimate now?! Oh and from the sound of it he’s doing it with one Pendulum too!

Last edited:

Megadramon01010

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Basically having two devices means you have 4 Digimon to jogress now, you don't even need a second device to jogress

Kit Chan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, basically, they're extremely broken.
Are they even worth getting if you just want to raise a pet and not worry about farming Digimon for the album?

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, basically, they're extremely broken.
Are they even worth getting if you just want to raise a pet and not worry about farming Digimon for the album?
There’s still hope for the normal requirements to be hard like in the og. Well we can hope...

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't really think they are THAT broken if I can get most of the jogress evolutions on their respective device. I believe Silver-black Has both Belphemon and Beelzemon available so I assume those two are what is used to make Ogudomon. (I assume these are like the 20th V pets where one can jogress with the 2 digis you have on it) Correct me if I'm wrong but as a person who can only get one and has no other friends nearby who will have one I like the option of being able to jogress and get some mons without having to connect. Sure it might be a hard task to get the right two mons at the same time but that's just part of the challenge.

Kit Chan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The problem is apparently you can just jogress to bypass the challenge of raising the right 2 mons.

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Heavy reliance on jogress is just something that's inherent to the Pendulum series. There should still be digimon that you can raise normally though, if you're just looking for that, but there will be digimon you can't get without jogress.

Still waiting for DEJAPAN to ship my Silver Black. They said they got it on Thursday, and I assumed they didn't ship it immediately because of the weekend, but now it would be Tuesday there and I still haven't heard anything else from them...

EnderKitsune

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm still waiting for them to ship my Silver Blue, as well. I'm getting anxious. I wonder how long it takes for them to pack it...

Last edited:

Leviathan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still waiting for mine from DeJapan too guys.

Been hearing a lot of things. Like for one, apparently you can't jogress the old Pendulums with the new ones and vice versa, but I haven't seen the video yet. You can still battle but that's about it I've heard.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^That’s a bit sad to know. Any news if older Pendulum’s have a huge win percentage against newer ones?

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...I hate to sound obsessed but are there reports of the poop being slower? The sheer speed of the constant poops drove me nuts on the 20th V-Pet.

Megadramon01010

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know how to get Ryudamon or Meicoomon yet?

Megadramon01010

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess it's how you can get Imperialdramon Paladin Mode really, unless you just use a copy from another device