With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: BUYING Bulk: Digimon CCG and DTector Cards, Dw-1

Add Mittenmon on Facebook Add Mittenmon on DeviantArt

BUYING Bulk: Digimon CCG and DTector Cards, Dw-1

Hey guys, a while back I sold my Digimon CCG and DTector cards collection when I lost my job, and now I'm looking to replenish all of them. I am hoping someone on here is willing to sell complete sets as opposed to single cards. So if anybody is interested, please post what you're willing to sell and we can negotiate prices based on the completion of the collection respectively. Other than that, I would love to talk about anything Digimon related. I've been missing my old friends and the nostalgia of collecting in general, so if you have questions or just want to chat, let's talk! Also I'm looking to buy duplicates of Dw-01 Metalgreymon
    Last edited by Mittenmon; 11-29-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    http://digistarlight.net/cardsales/c...es.html#table1

I have some for sale. Prices (not inc shipping) are also on there.

Vande, that's great! I'll take all of your D-Tector cards, including the toy promos
    My Digi-Battle Card Collection: [Updated 10/31/14] http://s70.photobucket.com/user/Mitt...COLLECTION%20-

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Are you interested in the CCG Royal Knights set as well?

I won't be able to sort the cards until the weekend, busy as hell week at work.

Update: For now I just want your d-tector cards, I may still have a royal knights box somewhere...
    Last edited by Mittenmon; 11-29-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittenmon View Post
    Update: For now I just want your d-tector cards, I may still have a royal knights box somewhere...
    Sent you my email address for an invoice . I'll go ahead and take the royal knights set too. Couldn't find mine after all.
    My Digi-Battle Card Collection: [Updated 10/31/14] http://s70.photobucket.com/user/Mitt...COLLECTION%20-

Okies i'll sort that out early next week if that's ok.

If you're still interested in DW-01, I have a few spares. Any specifics on condition?

I also have various D-Tector and CCG cards, but nothing from beyond their respective first (and maybe second?) series. I'd have to double check on the numbers.

(still working on completing my own Digi-battle collection!)

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    If you're still interested in DW-01, I have a few spares. Any specifics on condition?I also have various D-Tector and CCG cards, but nothing from beyond their respective first (and maybe second?) series. I'd have to double check on the numbers.(still working on completing my own Digi-battle collection!)
    Yep, I'm still looking for dw-1! No specifics on condition. How many do you have? I'd be interested in pictures of any of your other cards you might be willing to sell as well. :3