With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Digimon Lineup for the Digital Monster X & More Reveals from MonMon Memo!

The Digimon Lineup for the Digital Monster X & More Reveals from MonMon Memo!

It's time for a big one!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

MonMon Memo 28 is ready to reveal a lot this time! Big Dreamer Taoka has a lot to show us this time, with a lot of information people have wanted...

He comments that Halloween is over and the Christmas season is upon us...

And he hopes that his Christmas plans film up soon...

With the Digital Monster X closing pre-orders soon, he has a few things to show us...

Last time he showed this silhouette...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's GranDracmon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

GranDracmon... who is said to know the truth of Death-X is not a Digimon you will raise, but an enemy Digimon who will appear on the map...

Can you win against GranDracmon? He's waiting for your challenge.

The cut-in is a feature of the Digital Monster X.... but ALL the enemy Digimon are preparing their cut-in animations also, so look forward to seeing it...

They shared a bunch of cut-in animations using the XAI system in a video recently
    , he suggests you watch it.

He knows you've been kept waiting for this...

A list of the Digimon in each V-Pet!

First up...

Digital Monster X Black

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Baby 1-Puttimon
    Baby 2-Tokomon X
    Child- Renamon X, Agumon X, Erismon
    Adult- Leomon X, Tyranomon X, Sangloupmon, Damemon, Tobucatmon
    Perfect- Cerberumon X, MetalGreymon X, Lucemon: Falldown Mode, SkullBaluchimon, MetalTyranomon X, Yatagaramon
    Ultimate- Beelzebumon X, Jesmon X, Valdurmon, BelialVamdemon, Rafflesimon, PlatinumNumemon, Sleipmon X, WarGreymon X, Sakuyamon X
    Ultimate- Omegamon X, Diablomon X, Alphamon, Minervamon X, Dukemon X [these are grouped seperately as they are higher Ultimates, but the level name is the same]

Then we have the lineup for the Digital Monster X White!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Baby 1-Puttimon
    Baby 2-Tokomon X
    Child- Dracomon X, Gabumon X, Sistermon Blanc
    Adult- Growmon X, Rhinomon X, Sistermon Ciel, Damemon, Tobucatmon
    Perfect- MegaloGrowmon X, WereGarurumon X, Cho Hakkaimon, Lilymon X, MetalTyranomon X, Yatagaramon
    Ultimate- BelleStarmon X, Jesmon X, Valdurmon, BelialVamdemon, Rafflesimon, PlatinumNumemon, Craniummon X, MetalGarurumon X, Megidramon X
    Ultimate- Omegamon X, Diablomon X, Alphamon, Rhodonitemon X, Dukemon X [these are grouped separately as they are higher Ultimates, but the level name is the same]

Then we have Digimon that only appear as enemies!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Plotmon X, Gomamon X, Sistermon Noir, Nefertimon X, Kuwagamon X, Seadramon X, Mammon X, Mametyramon, Triceramon X, Voltobautamon, Ouryumon, Barbamon, Demon, Belphemon (only named as such, but appears to be Rage Mode), Leviamon, Lillithmon, Apocalymon, Rosemon X, Duftmon X, UlforceV-dramon X, Dynasmon X, Magnamon X, GranDracmon

He declares it an amazing lineup!

There are new X-Evolution Digimon, including those from the X-Antibody fan vote, Rhodonitemon X and Minervamon X.

Some Digimon haven't done X-Evolution in some places... actually, in the Old Digital World, Digimon who haven't done X-Evolution still exist.

Furthermore, if you have a Black and White communicate with eachother, a hidden area will appear on the map.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

When you defeat the boss of that hidden area, the evolution route to Dukemon X will be opened!

Regarding the Digimon lineup, as mentioned above, he's introducing the raising stages of Digimon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Depending on the level, max level, HP, and other things will change. Raise the level so you can win battles with the strongest enemies!

The rough times for evolution are: Baby 1 to Baby 2- 10 minutes, Baby 2 to Child- 12 hours, Child to Adult- 24 hours, Adult to Perfect- 36 hours, Perfec to Ultimate- 40 hours, Ultimate to 'even stronger' Ultimate- 48 hours.

The 4 bottom rows are: Max Level, Base HP, Max Hnger, Max Strength

Each level is also given a standardized roman numeral, which the franchise has done before, tagging the 'even stronger' (or 'particularly strong') Ultimates with an additional + symbol.

There is one week left to pre-order, so if you want it, don't let it escape!

He finishes by asking you to look forward to the next update.

A small note, while the above is translated off the Japanese article, it does appear they are keeping a few things as surprises as later for the Digital Monster X. The most obvious being that Tsuwamon isn't listed anywhere, despite them announcing him a few days ago.

Pre-orders close on November 15th.

Further details on the Digital Monster X, including how to pre-order, can be found here.

Premium Bandai USA recently announced they will sell the Digital Monster X directly to fans in the US and Canada. Info on that can be found here.

Update- Added translated details for the raising stage/level chart thanks to garm.

Previous MonMon Memos have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers
    Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
    Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
    Jogress Digimon
    Password Digimon
    Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
    Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
    CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
    Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
    RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms
    Pendulum Art Book Sample Pages, Teasers, and Interview Details
    Pendulum Art Book Update- Digimon Designer Round Table! Plus Shikishi Artwork
    Introductions for the CSA Digivice 1999 and Terriermon Plush, plus X-Antibody Updates
    CSA Digivice 1999 Details
    RagnaLordmon and Finalized Wave 2 20th Pendulum Packaging
    Pendulum Art Book Preview- Twitter, Armor Evos, Omegamon, Chronicle
    Digimon in 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums & Art Book Preview
    Digital Monster X and X-Antibody Teasers
    Digital Monster X Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Digimon Info & CSA Digivice 1999 Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Map System Info
    Digital Monster X Battle System Info
    New X-Antibody (Finalized Diablomon X & Sakuyamon X) Digimon Artwork
    Digital Monster X Training & Raising Features
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Raffelismon as a standard mega is interesting. I guess they did mention her without Rose and Lotos. Then again Omnimon X too etc. I'm interested as to who turns into who.

Noir tho

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    A much smaller lineup compared to the Version 20th stuff, not that this bothers me much as I usually go for the Agumon line anyway. But the most surprising thing is the absense of Greymon X and Garurumon X. Black has Tyranomon X, so at least I still get my dino fix at the Champion level.

Also kind of funny how there are more than twice as many Megas as there are Perfects.

I'm actually really disappointed by this roster. It feels so small compared to every new anniversary vpet. I understand it makes sense for there to be non X antibodies but with a small roster it just makes me wish we had X antibodies instead. The enemy Digimon only makes it feel worse because I'd have loved to raise them all too. The X antibody poll and announcement with 6 new Xantibodies made me hope we'd see a ton of new Digimon and I'm sad that it's not the case. I'll always be sad that only 2 made it from that, there were so many on that list. Maybe the new game mechanic additions took up too much space? Hopefully with Tsuwarmon's exclusion there are at least 1 or 2 new Digimon or Xantibodies.

I'm really happy that you only need 2 versions for Dukemon though, unlike past releases that unlocked cooler newer Digimon.

It's funny how Minervamon X isn't in the White version. I can't wait to see what weird evolutions exist in this thing.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    3 consecutive V-Pets and Lilithmon is still an unobtainable enemy Digimon Awww well it's more than nothing...

I kinda love this super random evolutions typical from the Virtual Pets! My favourite combinations here are definitely Erismon > Tobucatmon, Sistermon Ciel > Cho•Hakkaimon and Lucemon FM > BelialVamdemon. I guess Tuwarmon will appear only as a fighter mode similar to how Belphemon RM switches back to SM when sleeping in the Pendulum Ver.20th.

About Rafflesimon, well unlike GraceNovamon it's not explicitly stated into her official profile that it's a Jogress between Rosemon and Lotusmon, so it makes sense. Interesting that GrandDracumon is meant to be the strongest big bad like in Hacker's Memory. On a side note, I wonder if the last column will be the Jogress-Mega one

I'm a Maniac
    Last column seems to be for either Jogress (Omegamon) or unlockable Mega's (Dukemon). Tsuwamon will probably be some sort of attacking stance for Damemon.

I wonder if there will be any special eggs.

Added a few additional details thanks to garm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Lol, I was literally putting together a spreadsheet evolution chart with the info we had so far before I saw this. 😂 I like the roster, though I would have made some substitutes myself (like Mametyramon being raisable...so sad). I could do without Erismon and the Sistermons, for instance. Still excited, though! Glad it's not a bunch of obvious lines.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Ain't got no mojo...
    Where is ALPHAMON: OURYUKEN??? I am very disappointed. No ALPHAMON: OURYUKEN No pre-order!!

I just realized Ouryumon will appear as enemies on the map, So which means you need to defeat Ouryumon with ALPHAMON to unlock OURYUKEN mode??

I'm a Maniac
    Wow. What a crap roster. They really feel like step downs from the last two releases.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast