With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Cut-In Previews & More Digimon in Digital Monster X!

Cut-In Previews & More Digimon in Digital Monster X!

More previews!

With the Digital Monster X order period closing soon Bandai has been going full speed showing us new stuff.

After a few Digimon (plus Tokomon X!) earlier in the week, they've continued showing us new Digimon, along with a proper look at the cut-in animations!

The video that Bandai put up shows the cut-in animations for a number of Digimon in the new V-Pet along with their special techniques!

On top of that they've continued to preview Digimon. None of these are 'new' Digimon, so we won't detail them heavily, but some we didn't know would be showing up...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

For the Digital Monster X Black we have Cerberumon X, SkullBaluchimon, MetalGreymon X, and Lucemon: Falldown Mode.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

For the Digital Monster X White we have MegalGrowmon X, Lilymon X, WereGarurumon X, and Cho Hakkaimon.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

MetalTyranomon X and Yatagaramon will be appearing in both the Black and White.

While many of these we knew (or were able to guess easily), the overall lineup for the X is shaping up to be incredibly varied with a great deal of variety from all over the history of the franchise. It's a nice touch when you consider this is the first 'new' V-Pet in quite a long time.

Pre-orders close in roughly a week, on November 15th.

Further details on the Digital Monster X, including how to pre-order, can be found here.

Premium Bandai USA recently announced they will sell the Digital Monster X directly to fans in the US and Canada. Info on that can be found here.

Update- A few more Digimon courtesy of Terriermon Joshu, although not much in the way of surprises.

Sleipmon X and Beelzebumon X are in the Digital Monster X Black.

There is also some new details for both characters via the tweets.

Sleipmon X-Antibody
    Ultimate/Holy Knight/Vaccine
    In addition to its six legs, it now has four arms which allow it to reload and fire without delay, letting it rapid-fire arrows continuously while moving at instantaneous high-speed. The wings on its back have merged into its "Kyuukyoku-Sendokyuu Einherjar [Ultimate-Battle-Crossbow Einherjar]", from which it fires arrows of light enveloped in hellfire, burning all to cinders (Surtr Brander).
    Beelzebumon X-Antibody
    Ultimate/Demon Lord/Virus
    With the X-Antibody now taken into its body, Beelzebumon has gained the ability to control the crimson flames of the Dark Area, "El Evangelio [Spanish: The Gospel]", as if they were its own power without being burnt by them. It shoots El Evangelio as magic bullets, which incinerate the data of whatever they hit without leaving a trace (Gluttony Flare).

Rafflesimon and Valdurmon will be in both the Black and White.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I kinda like the background music in that cut-in video!! Really surprised to see this new additions. I totally see Sistermon Ciel evolving into Cho•Hakkaimon, and Yatagaramon evolving into Minervamon X. Wish this means we we'll eventually see Lucemon Child & SM as raisable Digimon too.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    It's always nice for me to see a Digimon from Xros Wars/Fusion, with Cho·Hakkaimon in this case, making it into a Digimon V-Pet because that season got me back into Digimon back in 2015. I hope Ignitemon makes it into a Digimon V-Pet someday because that Digimon is special to me.

Added a few more Digimon shown off by Joshu today.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac
    Rafflesimon is an interesting addition. Wonder if this means Rosemon X and Lotusmon (X?) will be in, or if Rafflesimon will be a regular non-Jogress Digimon.

I come from the net
    This is a lot of good choices. Interesting to see the new plant Mon in there. Do we now if it's a Jogress or not?