With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Image Omegamon Merciful Mode Figure Images and Pre-Orders, Plus Bonus Item!

Ultimate Image Omegamon Merciful Mode Figure Images and Pre-Orders, Plus Bonus Item!

Time to pre-order another figure!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We first found out about the Ultimate Image Omegamon Merciful Mode from Digimon Adventure tri. awhile ago, but with no information about what line it would be in. We only got more details about a week or so ago, and a reveal that pre-orders would be now a couple days ago, so getting a bunch of info and images all at once, with pre-orders is a nice thing.

Ultimate Image is the newest expansion of Capsule Mascot Collection, under the new branding of Art Figurations.

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Wings of determination, dancing in the silver light.
    The first figure in the Ultimate Image line, being shown off properly for the first time today as pre-orders open is Omegamon Merciful Mode from Digimon Adventure tri.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Based on the official Merciful Mode illustration by Kenji Watanabe, the figure also has illustration and model supervision by Watanabe.

In addition, the model direction is by As'maria.

Merciful Mode's mighty power is reproduced by giving it a giant height of roughly 12.9 inches. (Agumon isn't included, he is included for scale.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pearl coloring and metallic paint is used throughout the body to give it a sophisticated look that almost glows.

The blue light emitting lines are also clear which causes light to make them glow, while the metallic surfaces enhance the coloring.

The essence and look of the wings are reproduced with clear parts and a careful paint gradient.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Early purchase bonus!

You get the official profile art of Omegamon Merciful Mode by Kenji Watanabe, on an A4 size art board (8.27 × 11.69 inches.)

A duplicate of Kenji Watanabe's signature is on the board, and a stand is also included.

They plan to have an interview with Kenji Watanabe about this figure in the future on Gashapon Blog.

And we finish with a small gallery that shows aspects of the figure in more detail...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Ultimate Image figure of Omegamon Merciful Mode will is up pre-order at Premium Bandai. It's 6,500 yen and pre-orders close December 24th. It will ship in April 2019.

Once they hit a certain number of orders, pre-orders will close, and then re-open when they can re-adjust for more stock.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

It is also always possible that Premium Bandai USA or another shop may open pre-orders, so if you don't care about the early purchase bonus, it may be worth waiting.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Updated the article above since pre-orders are open.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Guess some people are going to start calling it “Marciful Mode” now...

Very interesting. Nice of them to include the Agumon for scale, so this guy is pretty hefty.

I'm still kind of on the fence about it because static figures don't really do anything for me, but I'll hand it to them, this is some amazing craftwork. If I see an Amazon link or something I might cave, but I'll hold off for now.

Oh man, imagine putting that on the LED stand that comes with the Angewomon Precious G.E.M. figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Devkyu View Post
    Oh man, imagine putting that on the LED stand that comes with the Angewomon Precious G.E.M. figure.
    Omg that sounds awesome to try out ^^

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    I wonder how much this guy will cost without tax.

I didn't really like him in Tri but I love this statue for some reason.

I come from the net
    That is a pretty cool figure. Really nicely done. ...A lighted stand would be awesome.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I don't really like tri. but for Meicoomon, but this figure looks amazing!!! It's really well done and very detailed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast